🍻AUNT GINGER🍻

"Tropic Thunder is right on Gravedigger's back wheel! He's hooked himself to the Digger's bumper!" The TV plays as Carl watches it, throwing his toy car up in the sky. "Do you, um, want another beer?" Ian asks Mandy as he stands up. "Okay. But-But don't be too long." Mandy smiles. Ophelia yawns, walking down the stairs and seeing Mandy kick her little brother.

"Ow!" Carl leans back. "Get out of here, shithead!" She kicks him again. "Ow! Fine. Whatever." Carl runs off. "Ow!" Mandy holds onto her hair when someone pulls it. "You lay just as much as one finger on my little brother again, I will cut your fingers off, do you understand?" Ophelia spins Milkovich's head around to look at her.

"Yes... yes, I understand." Mandy quickly rushes out. "Now what do you say?" Ophelia moves out of the way, so Mandy can see him. "I'm sorry." She apologises. "His name is Carl." Lia tightens her hold on the girl's hair, making her whimper. "I'm sorry, Carl." She tries her best to smile at the boy. "I don't accept your shit-ass apology." Carl sticks his middle finger up before walking away.

"You're leaving?" Ian looks at Carl as the boy passes him. "Yeah. Enjoy getting herpes." Carl scoffs, walking away. "Your lucky I don't punch you, around the face." Ophelia shoves Mandy's head away, walking outside.

"So, what happened with you and that guy, uh... Steve, was it?" Tony asked Fiona, gaining Ophelia's attention from the patio. "Those kids, they really love you. They were so cute. Do the siren, do the siren!" Fiona smiles, trying to talk about a different subject. "So, I take it you two broke up?" Tony asks, making Ophelia bite the top of her thumb to stop her from laughing out loud.

"What?" Fiona's eyes widen. "You came with me to the banquet," Tony tells her. Ophelia's head lifts when she hears her brother shouts for her, the girl stands up and rushes into her house. "Mandy, stop!" Ian tried pushing the girl away from him but she wouldn't. "Hey, bitch." Ophelia grabs the back of Mandy's shirt and pulls her off Ian.

"Fuck you." The Gallagher girl scoffs, hitting Mandy in the face and making her start to cry. "Yeah, go and cry! Maybe next time you'd try not to force yourself on others you fucking whore!" Ophelia pushes Mandy out of the house, making her almost slip down the stairs. "Why is Mandy Milkovich crying?" Fiona walks up to her sister.

"I'll see ya, Tony." Fiona turns to the blonde before making her way inside. "Who did what to Mandy Milkovich?" Fiona shuts the door. Ophelia smiles holding up her hand. "What did you do?" Fiona glares at her sister. "Punched her around the face. But, before you start yelling. She deserved it the little cunt." Ophelia shrugs, before spinning around and making her way upstairs.

"Ten minutes to get downstairs," Fiona shouts, coming out of her room. "You two okay up here?" Fiona climbs up the ladder looking into Ophelia's room, seeing Carl and her asleep holding onto each other. "Why is it so cold in this house?" Fiona asks herself walking back down the ladder. "Looks like an A to me." Fiona smiles at Debbie when the girl puts her school report in her face.

"Can someone get the door?" Fiona asks when she hears a knock. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. The bats are for killing, not for taking to school." Fiona takes bats off Carl and Ophelia as they climb down the ladder. I don't need any more notes from your teacher. Either of you." The brunette points between her sister and brother.

"Fine, I'll get the door." Fiona scoffs, hearing it knock again. "Ophelia, what's this?" Carl asks, pulling something out of the girl's bag. "No, Carl." She goes to grab the stick but he moves it out of her reach. "It says, Pageant." Carl squints his eyes, trying to figure out what the writing says. "It says pregnant." Ophelia laughs, managing to take it off him and throw it back in her bag. "Are you pregnant?" Carl looks up at her.

"No." The fifteen-year-old itches her eye. "You're lying." Carl stares at her. "Okay, yes Carl, I am pregnant. But you can't tell anyone, not even Wren." Ophelia points at him. "But I tell Wrenny everything." The boy whines. "Carl, promise me you won't tell anyone." Ophelia sighs. "I pinky promise." Carl holds out his pinky. "And this is why you're my favourite." The girl wraps her pinky around Carl's, bringing him in for a hug.