🍻CASEY CASDEN🍻

Aw. Sweet little baby. Scarf on..." Debbie hummed happily as she wrapped a scarf around a pack of potatoes. "What the fuck are you doing?" Ophelia scoffs, looking down at her younger sister. "It's my baby." The girl smiles, putting it in a broken stroller. "Debbie, come in and eat your breakfast, okay? You're up next in the shower." Fiona opens the front door. "I want to play for a while. Ask Carl if he'll come out and get in the stroller." Debbie asks.

"You think Carl would sit in that? You are having a laugh, Debs." Ophelia laughs. "The last time you asked Carl to play, you were locked in the basement for half a day." The eldest reminds the redhead girl. "That was on purpose. And we were playing "Loser Goes to Gitmo." Debbie scoffs, pushing the stroller. "Let's go! And put that stroller back in the garbage." Fiona walks inside. Debbie huffs pushing the stroller into the stairs as she follows behind Fiona.

"She's in a mood." Delaney laughs, walking up to her best friend. "Yeah, she's been really fixated on babies at the moment. It's weird." The black-haired girl shakes her head and pulls a cigarette out of a packet and lights it. "I hate kids." The blonde girl leans back on the gate. "Same, except Liam, Carl and Wrenley. I love them, kids." Ophelia lets out some smoke and hands the cigarette to the girl next to her. "Thank you." The girl appreciates.

"Hey, we're going to look for a water heater. You two wanna come with us?" Lip asks the two girls. "Yeah, why not." Del shrugs, walking to the boys. "You know, just go ahead without me. I'm not in the mood." Ophelia nods. "Are you sure, Lia?" Lip questions. "One hundred per cent." The girl smiles tightly. "Okay, suit yourself." Lip walks away, with the two others following him. "Lia, come with me." Carl takes the girl's hand and walks down the street. "Okay." The girl smiles and walks with the boy.

"Carl run get it!" Ophelia shouts pointing to the rat that ran under a bin. The boy ran to the bin and put his hand under it, grabbing the tail of the rat and pulling it up. "Woah." He says mesmerised. "What the fuck!" Carl shouts when a bat hits it. "You can get a disease is that but you." Wrenley scoffs. "Wren, that's smart. But you spoiled the fun." The older girl complains. "Can we go to the park?" Wren asks.

"Yeah, let's go little ones." The fifteen-year-old nods, taking their hands and walking down the street. "It." Wren pats Carls's shoulder before running off. "Quick go and get her." Ophelia pushes Carl forward slightly. "Don't go!" Carl shouts at the girl as he runs off. "I'll stay right here buddy!" Ophelia shouts back, sitting on a bench. "What did you mean by you were four weeks?" Malachi asks as he sits next to the Gallagher girl.

"Fuck off Kai." Ophelia throws her head back and shuts her eyes. "No, I want to know what you meant. So tell me." He demands. "Are you that stupid Malachi?" Ophelia hisses. "Kind off, that's why I am asking you." He scoffs. "I was pregnant and I lost the stupid thing. But it was for the best, so shouldn't dwell on it." Ophelia smiles, as the Milkovich's face falls. "Why are you so sad about it? What makes you think we could raise a kid? What makes you think I want to raise a kid?" Ophelia laughs slightly.

"I mean... It was a kid." Kai says. "No, it was an embryo. A little cell that meant nothing, get over it." The girl rolls her eyes, pulling a cigarette out. "Why are you like this?" Kai asks, making the black-haired girl gulp. "Like what?" She wonders glaring at the boy. "A bitch?" He says making Ophelia scoff and shake her head. "You don't know anything, Malachi. Stop acting like you know me because you don't. I'm not a bitch, your just a pussy who hasn't experienced the work because he's too far up his brother's arse." The girl glares daggers at the boy.

"Is that what you think?" Malachi opens his eyes. "It's what I know." She tells him. "You need to come home." Ian runs to his twin sister. "Thank fuck." The girl sighs in relief standing up. "Phe." Malachi grabbed hold of the girl's hand. "Get off me, Kai." Ophelia glares at the sixteen-year-old. "Lia, hurry up, it's urgent." Ian persists. "I have to go. Goodbye, Kai." The girl rips her hand out of the boy's grip and walks away. "What's happened?" She asks Ian. "Debbie stole a baby." Lip says as he walks to the two with Carl and Wren. "What the fuck, why?" Ophelia gasps. "It's Debbie." The two boys shrug.