Chapter 15 - Dodger

In a museum, Jerry a guard is staring at a ruby in a glass casing. His partner approaches him.

 His partner approaches him

Jerry's PartnerJerry.

Jerry doesn't respond. His partner approached him and touches him on the shoulder which makes him flinch.

Jerry's PartnerJerry, you ok? You look a little peaked, man.

Jerry: I'm fine. It's, uh, Mrs. Hill wants us to move the Sherwood into the vault.

Jerry's Partner: Now? It's mid-day.

Jerry: I know. She says it's a security threat. It's, uh, all the robberies lately.

Jerry and his partner place their fingers on the finger pad under the display making the glass casing to go up. Jerry's partner stares at the ruby as Jerry comes up behind him and knocks him out with a baton. He then takes the ruby and the alarm starts to ring. Jerry starts running away from the display with the ruby. He then meets up with a man. 

The man is Winnick Norton, also known as the dodger who is an international jewel thief

The man is Winnick Norton, also known as the dodger who is an international jewel thief. There seems to be some device on the neck of Jerry beeping.

Jerry: Take this thing off me, all right? I got it like you asked. Here.

Jerry hands the Jewel to The Dodger.

Jerry: Take it off me!

The dodger uses a remote which deactivate the device and removes itself from Jerry's neck. Jerry hands the device to the Dodger.

Jerry: Were--were you-- were you bluffing? I mean, would the thing have detonated?

Winnick: Violently. Don't worry, though. You did exactly as I asked, so it's just unconsciousness for you.

Jerry: Unconscious?

The dodger presses a electric baton on Jerry who falls down unconscious.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the base, Oliver, Avery. Diggle and Felicity are present. Avery and Oliver are practicing on different equipment. Felicity occasionally takes glances at a shirtless Oliver while sitting next to the computer.