Chapter 19 - Unfinished Business

At the verdant business is as usual. One of the woman who is partying seems to be in a trance and walks out of the club. She is still in her trance as she walks onto the road. She pays no mind to the cars that narrowly dodge. Unfortunately she is hit by one car which kills her.

A while later, Avery is  behind the bar cleaning the glasses as Oliver and Tommy meet up.

Oliver: How we doing? 

Tommy: We're in the black, and the green. 

Oliver: I like how we've gone from throwing money at clubs to catching it. 

They then go to the bar where Avery looks at the two best friends.  Oliver looks at the other side of the bar where there is a lost and found section. Inside it is many bras. He picks one of them up. 

Oliver: Oh, look at these. What sort of business has a lost and found that's just filled with women's underwear? 

Tommy: The best business ever? Ohh, having this much fun should be against the law. 

They are interrupted by Quentin walking in.

Quentin: Oh, if wishing made it so. Sorry, am I interrupting anything? 

Oliver and Tommy approach Quentin while Avery jumps over the bar to join them.

Tommy: Is Laurel ok? 

Quentin: She's fine. This visit is about something else. A girl just got mowed down a couple blocks from here. On Starling bridge. 

Quentin shows the photo of the dead body to the three of them.

Quentin: Ring any bells with you three? 

Tommy: No. 

Avery: Should she? 

Quentin then produces a tag showing she was in the club.

Quentin: She was in your club tonight. 

Tommy: A lot of people were. 

Oliver: You think someone killed her? 

He then shows the three of them a pack of Vertigo.

Quentin: Not someone. Something. 

Avery: Vertigo. 

Quentin: Yeah. You got a problem with that in this club? 

Tommy: Not that I'm aware of. 

Quentin doesn't seem to fully believe Tommy due to his history as a party boy.

Oliver: We don't allow drugs in here, Detective. 

Quentin starts to walk away but looks back on more time.

Quentin: Control your clientele. Before anyone else wanders into traffic. 

Quentin walks away and Avery looks at Tommy.

Avery: Is there any chance she could have scored the drugs in here? 

Tommy: I doubt it. I try not to hire too many drug dealers. 

Oliver: Get us a list of employees, anyway. I'll have Felicity cross reference it for drug arrests. 

Tommy: That includes the two of us, you know. 

The three of them reach the doorway of the layer. 

Tommy: I thought the Vigilantes finished off the Count.