Cut Off One Head And Two More Shall Take It's Place

"Found 'em" Pietro Maximoff spoke as he entered the lab with his super speed. He quickly deactivated the cameras before moving to the refrigerator. He quickly opened it before pulling out the vials he had come to find.

"All of them?" Magneto asked over his comms.

"Looks like it" Pietro replied as he put them on the ground.

"Destroy them. They can only take away our powers, not cure us of anything. We are not a disease, we are-"

"Yeah I'm gonna stop you right there" Pietro quickly spoke. "I destroyed them right after you said to. Anything else for me to do tonight?"

"Just get out of there" Magneto spoke and before he could speak again Pietro was back in his room in the Xavier mansion. "And have a good night Pietro"

"You too pops" the speedster replied before taking out his earpiece.

—————————————————————

"Hurry it up kids!" Pietro yelled the next morning as he taught his gym class. "Two more laps!"

"Not all of us are speedsters!" A very tired Jubilee spoke as she continued running around the danger room.

"Sucks to be you!" Tommy laughed as he super sped two more laps even though he had already finished his laps ten minutes ago

Jubilee groaned but stayed silent as (y/n) sped up to match her speed. "What's up Jubes?" He asked as he ran with her, a few others running faster than them or sometimes they were even running past other people who were slower than them. "What's todays gossip?"

"All prototypes for the mutant cure were destroyed, Kitty accidentally sleep phased into the danger room in her pajamas, Colossus got an even sparklier sequined vest, and Billy has another date tonight" Jubilee spoke as they kept running.

"Pretty big range of gossip there" (y/n) spoke as they finished a lap. One left. "Were Kitty's pajamas cute?"

"Adorable" Jubilee replied with a smirk. "Short sleeve shirt and shorts with pictures of little kittens on them"

"Okay that's pretty cute" (y/n) replied with a laugh as they both sped up a bit so as to not be the last two.

After another minute the two finally finished their laps and took a moment to rest as Pietro let the class out. "This right here-" (y/n) spoke as he took another moment of rest before finishing the thought. "-is why I put metal in all my outfits. That way I can fly"

"Shouldn't get to reliant on that" Pietro spoke as he walked over to the two students. "I also wouldn't say that out loud. Knowing your mom she would probably use her powers to take the metal out just so you'll focus more on stamina training"

"Suggestion noted" (y/n) spoke as he finally got his breath back. "Thanks uncle Pietro" the speedster nodded before quickly speeding away before the two even noticed.