Chapter Six

***Beth's POV***

When we were making our way to the hotel, I was contemplating in should I tell Jacob, if I should turn myself in, or not. I want to, but I don't want to leave Jacob and the kids, they are my life. If I leave them, and turn myself in, I know that they will be devastated, but I just can't live like this anymore, this is not the life that I want to live.

"Beth, we are here. Also, what is on your mind?" Jacob tell him.

"Nothing, I just spaced out, thats all." I tell him.

After our little conversation, we make our way to the check-in, Jacob starts talking to the lady, and I don't pay attention to anything that they are saying, to be honest, I was still thinking about the pros and cons of just running away at night and just do it. I think that I can cause less harm, if I just do it without telling anyone.

Then I felt someone poking my shoulder, I look up and it was Jacob. Then he tells me, "Are you ready to go to the room?"

I just nod. As we make our way to the room, we were in complete silence, just our thoughts invading our minds. We finally reach our room, that we are spending the night it. I was a very pretty one, one that I definitely do not deserve.

We both sit on the bed facing each, just looking deeply into each others. Then I break the silence that was between us. I turn to him and say, "Jacob, I just want to go back, I think that it is time for to me to turn myself in. I just can't live like this anymore, this isn't a healthy lifestyle for anyone."

He looks at me we a depressed look and says, "Beth, I just wish that you could think about this, and talk to me. We are a pair, we are married, we are suppose to make decisions together. We are suppose to make these type of choices together, not by ourselves. "

"I have been thinking about it the whole day, I have been thinking about the pros and the cons of turning myself in. Like if I do, then I don't have to continue living like this, the kids can have a normal life and not stay with your mom forever. If I don't do this then the kids will feel like we abandoned them. We will always be running, never being able to settle and bring the kids. The most important part is that if I don't, we both will not be able to see the kids grow up and become young men." I tell him with tears coming down my face.

He looks at me with tears strolling down his face, and then responds with, "Beth, I know that we won't be able to do those things, but are you willing to sleep on it."

I turn to him and say, "Okay, but I think that we should get some sleep."

He nodded at me. I lay my head on his chest and we both drift off.

***The Next Day***

I was the first one to wake up, I shake Jacob so he could wake up. When he opens his eyes, they immediately start searching for me. When they find me, s he starts to calm down.

He looks at me and with his morning voice he says, "We need to go to the next town over, we need to pick up some important things he tells me."

I just simply nod. After we shower and change we make our way to the front to return the key. After that we get into the car and start making our way.

I started think again of what I really wanted to do, then I started to drift to sleep.

***Jacob's POV***

I watch as Beth falls asleep, after she falls asleep, I start to think about last night. She did have a point, if we keep living like this we will miss out in the boys growing up, and becoming young men. They might get abandonment issues, for us leaving them, and never coming back for them. If they do develop that, what are we going to do, they will never find the one, because they will never be able to trust someone. This just makes me want to turn around and let her do it, but at the same time, I don't want to live the rest of my life without her, and you may think that I am being selfish, which I am being at the moment. I don't want to give her up, she is my person, she is the only want that gets me when nobody else does. I just need her in my life.

***Skips The Rest Of The Car Ride***

After what seemed like an eternity we finally made it to the next town. Once we made it to our destination, Beth wakes up.

With confusion, she asks, "What are we doing here?"

"We are getting fake ID's so that we can be able to stay live for awhile." I tell her.

She just smiles at me, we then get off the car and go into the building. Then I see a familiar face.

"Hey Whitesides." He says.

"Hey Solan."I tell him

"Who's the girl?" He asks

"That is Beth, she is my wife." I tell him.

"Nice, so what brings you here?" He asks

"I was wondering, if you could make us both fake ID's." I said

He looks at both if us and then says, "Sure, anything for an old friend."

"Thanks." I tell him.

Beth looks at me and asks me, "How do you guys know each other?"

"We meet before Magcon, we went to the same High School, then we instantly became really good friends." I tell her

"Oh." was what she replies with.

After that Solan calls us one by one to take our pictures. It takes about ten to fifteen minutes to do all of this.

"So how much do I owe you?" I ask him.

He just looks at me and smiles, "Nothing, just consider a gift from a friend."

"Thank you Solan, for helping us." I tell him.

The before I left I wrote my number on a piece of paper, so that we could keep in touch.

As we make our way to the exit to go back the town that we left, I see something in the distance. When we get closer, I can see that the cops are stopping the cars, probably asking of they have seen us. I look over to Beth who was breathing hard, having a mini panic attack. I see that we can take another route, to go back, when we get near the police, I just turn to the left and like that we avoided the cops. Beth started to calm down, and everything was all right.

***Beth's POV***

Everything is not alright, I cannot be getting panic attacks when we get near cops. I just want to get this over with, I just need to come up with a plan to escape, when night falls upon us.