Chapter Three

***Jacob's POV***

After we dropped of the kids at my Mother's house, we make our way to the old house. I can't believe that it has been twenty years. Twenty years without having some of my close friends. Twenty years I watched them all die. I just wish that Beth had not have done that.

***After the ride to the old house***

We get out of the car and I get my roses and Beth gets hers. Once we step in the house we make our way to the living room, were it all began.

We make our way towards were Carter was the first one to go. I remember the lights going out, and next thing you knew Carter was bleeding to death. I remember that day, it was horrible, Matthew was screaming and crying while we couldn't do anything to help Carter. I had Beth the white rose, which was Carter's favorite color. He was the first victim claimed by Beth.

We walk to Taylor's room, where Shawn found him dead. I remember we were all worried about him, and once we saw Shawn carrying him, our hearts dropped, knowing that another one had fallen.

We go the side where Shawn found him, I had her the yellow roses with pink tips. He loved tie dye, and this was the closes we could get to that. After our stop at Taylor's room, we make our way down the hallway where Nash was found dead. Out of all the deaths that I knew about, he probably had the worse one. I remember Hayes was the one to find him, I felt so bad that he was the one to find his dead brother.

Beth gets the vase, I had her the light blue rose, that was just like the color of his eyes. I remember when Hayes brought him, he made goals to be a successful young man, for his brother.

We walk in silence, as we make our way up to the roof of the house, I started to remember, how hopeful we were, that we were going to escape. I remember all of us having plans, after we were all free. Now they are all gone, non of those plans except mine became real.

We finally reach the top of the house, we make our way to the edge were we all stood one time, with hope in our eyes. Cameron was the one to die here, he was the brave. He volunteered to be the first one to go. He was still up so high when we all heard, the ripping of the bed sheet. I remember that it was very though for Hayes, first he his brother died, then someone he looked up to.

Beth went for the vase, it was next to the pole that we used for support. Once she comes back I hand her the orange rose. We picked orange for Cameron, because of how optimistic he was, and by his flamboyant personality, that he had at times.

After that we make our way to Hayes's old room. That was the worst day of my life. He was so young, he had so much ahead of him, when he died, apart of me died as well.

We walk to the side of his room where he was found, and I give Beth the pure yellow rose, to show how pure he was, how he would light up your world. He did not deserve to die, he deserved more time.

I look over to see that Beth is crying. I walked over to her and hugged her, so she could calm down. I hugged her until she stopped crying, and nodded that she was ready to go visit the next guy.

We soon departed Hayes's room and made our way to the hallway where Matthew died. She went to go get the vase that was on the stand. We picked pink roses for him. Pink was his favorite color of rose to give to his girlfriends.

We stand stand next to the roses for a while, just reflecting on the first six guys that died.

After our moment of reflecting on the guys, we make our way to the hallway where Dillon was killed. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He was here visiting the Johnson and Gilinsky.

I remember, that he was the one to volunteer to go check it out, after Sammy and him had a mini fight. He was so nice to us. I guess Beth just killed him, so that she would not have to do it later. I go to the stand to retrieve the vase dead flowers.

We didn't know much about Dillon, but when he was here, he wore a lot of maroon, and magenta. So we got him magenta color roses. Beth handed me her rose, and I got mine as well. I place them in the vase and take it back to the stand.

After that Beth leads me to the room where she had the Jacks. I open the door and she make her way to the vase. As she gets the vase, it pains me to think that one had to watch the other die. I was shaken out of my thoughts, when Beth tapped me to give her my flower.

We got him reddish, pinkish roses. We got him those roses to show his friendship with Gilinsky. It must have hurt Gilinsky to see his best friend die in front of his face.

After that Beth lead me to the first room, where we were asked questions, the one room where Aaron was killed in. I remember the look in Aaron's face when it was math. He had the look, that he knew that he was going to die. I handed her the light orange rose. She made her way to the vase and placed them. After that she lead me to the next room.

The next room is where Sammy died. He, like Dillon was at the wrong place at the wrong time, he also cam to visit the Jacks. He was a nice guy as well, but he wanted something with Beth, which caused me no to like him that much. I gave her the red rose, and she placed her's and mine in the vase. We got him red to show that he was a very flirty guy.

After that she lead me to the room where Gilinsky was killed in. I remember this room, it was a close call. I thought I was going to be the one to die. I gave her the second reddish, pinkish rose, we got them the same rose to show their friendship.

We make it to the last room, where it was between Shawn and I. I really thought Shawn was going to be the last one standing. I gave her the white rose, we got him white to show how pure he was. How nice, and how much hope he would bring out of us as well. It really hurt me to see Shawn die, he was the nicest one out of all of us. When he died a piece of me died as well.

After that, we start to make our way to the entrance of the house, we passed by the spot where I killed Madison, to save Beth. When I did that I knew that she was the one for me. Even though she killed me friends, I could not stop loving her, she is the one for me, and I am the one for her. We complete each other like a two puzzle pieces.

After we exit Beth looks at the house, and starts to breakdown. I run over to her and hug her, and tell her that everything was going to be alright. But. I knew that with the open case, something could go wrong. I just hope everything works out and we will be fine.

A/N

Follow @MariaaTru

She is very nice, and if you ask she helps edit books. She is the one that helps me edit mine.

Also follow @stephhanie23

She does the same thing as Maria, they both help me to edit.