Chapter Seven

***Beth's POV***

After what seemed like forever Jacob finally choose a hotel to stay at. It was an okay looking hotel, it was not one of the worst ones, but it was one of the nicer ones. We make our into the hotel, to check in. Jacob and the women started talking and again, I spaced out, and thought of leaving him, when the night fell upon us.

Jacob tells me that he is ready to leave to the room, I just follow him. We walk in complete silence, all the way to the room. Once and a while I look to him and think, why did he pick me, at of all the girls in the world he picked me. The girl that just casually trapped him and his friends, in their own home, and just killed them.

***Jacob's POV***

As we walk to the room I can notice that Beth would look at me. When she did that I would think about, what people thought about us being together. Would it have been different if she was a regular fan. What if I had to fight to get her to be mine. I am happy at times that I didn't have to compete to get her attention. Would it have ended differently, would someone else call her theirs.

I was so lost in my thoughts, that I didn't even notice that we were just a few steps away from the door of the room. I reach into my pockets and grab the door key and swipe it, to let us in the room. I immediately go to the bed, I was so tired from driving all day, that once I get comfortable I fall asleep.

***Beth's POV***

Now that Jacob is asleep it is my chance to escape, and just do the right thing. As I make my way to the door, I had to trip over one of Jacob's shoes. I fell to the floor and I made a big thud sound when I hit the floor. I hear movement coming from the bed, I try to crawl out of the room, but Jacob catches me.

"Beth, what are you doing?. He asked

I replied with, "Nothing, just laying on the floor."

He looks at me and says, "Then why are you close to the door?."

I sigh and say, " Fine, you caught me, I was trying to leave, to do the right thing. The thing that I should have done, when the cops first showed up at the house. Which is turn myself in."

"Beth we already talked about this, you are not going to turn yourself in yet, until we have a plan." He said

"But what if we never have a plan, what are we going to do, run for the rest of our lives?" I tell him.

"No, but turning yourself in is our last option, if we don't come up with a plan." He tell me.

"Why can't we just do it now and avoid all of this running, this is not a healthy lifestyle to live by." I tell him.

"I know it's not, but can you please reconsider it and just think about it some more, before you do things like that again." He says looking deeply into my eyes.

"Fine, but let's just go to sleep now." I say.

He just simply nods at me. I make my way to the bed and go under the sheets with him. We cuddle and we both fall asleep.

***in Beth's dream***

I wake up to be in the living room at the old Magcon house. I get off the couch and I see something that looks hidden. I walk over to it and it was Carter's dead body on the floor, his bloody ghost comes from out his body. I see him coming closer and closer to me.

Then his ghost tells me, "Beth, you are going to pay for what you did to us, I hope you are ready to rot in jail for the rest of your life."

After that I look and him and I start to panic, I just ran off from the living room, not wanting to be there any longer.