1. Among us

📍Washington, DC

|FBI Headquarters|

~Monday 5:00pm~

Curtis: (walks into the boardroom) ladies and gentlemen please settle down.

Sasha: (whispers to Fatima) girl why is yo daddy keeping us here past knock off time?

Fatima: (laughs) I don't know girl but we bout to find-

Curtis: (reprimands her with a stern tone) Fatima Cataleya Wilson!

Sasha: -chuckles- (mumbles) oop not the full government name.

Fatima: (clears her throat) sorry about that daddy.

Curtis: apologies everyone, as you all know I am first a devoted father to my one and only daughter, before I am the Director of the FBI.

Fatima: (smiles)

Curtis: alright agents, without wasting anymore time let's get right into business. I'm sure you're all wondering why I asked y'all to stay behind past working hours?

All: (chuckle) hell yeah.

Curtis: (chuckles) okay simmer down because y'all knew the specs of being FBI agents before you accepted the job and still chose to ride it out because it is a great honor to be a part of my prestigious team.

Sasha: actually sir... we chose to ride it out because of that fat ass pay check!

All: (laugh)

Curtis: okay okay I guess so. But uhm seriously back to business... we just got word from NYPD that the highly skilled team of robbers that we've been chasing all across the country, have struck again!

All: (shocked) WHAAAT!?

Becky: (raises her hand) sir how can this be?

Kevin: exactly! I mean we all thought that their last job was their retirement plan because they successfully managed to steal untraceable millions of dollars.

Curtis: (motions with his hand) okay agents I need you all to calm down. I'm gonna give the floor to agent Hayden Scott (his right-hand man), he'll catch us up and answer any questions you have.

Hayden: (steps onto the podium) good afternoon fellow agents. What we know as of right now is that the job that they recently pulled off in New York was not to the magnitude of all their previous dealings. In fact, it should even be deemed a petty crime because HE only stole 500$.

Kevin: (shocked) he? I thought we don't know their gender nor identities?

Sasha: we don't but let's be for real bro, 99.9% of high-end criminals are part of the male species and that's a scientific fact!

Becky: (chuckles) girl I know that you cannot stand men but those stats are wildly inaccurate!

Hayden: exactly! And not to mention, irrelevant. But if we want to bring gender into it, the only reason I'm assuming that their leader is a male is because most, if not all of the high-end criminal syndicates are spearheaded by a man because men are just genetically predisposed to lead, and that is a fact! I mean look at that Oceans Eleven movie, they succeeded without a single woman in sight!