5. She kills

|Hotel|

Fatima: (got up from the bed and walked towards Zac) nigga I said get the fuck out, why are you still standing there?

Zac: excuse me (brushes past Hayden and steps out).

Hayden: (peeks his head in) uhm... am I interrupting something?

Fatima: Hayden, now is not the time! What do you want?

Hayden: can I come in?

Fatima: hell no!

Hayden: come on, pleaseee! You're the one who said to only talk to you about work stuff and the reason for my visit is work related.

Fatima: (sighs deeply) fine, come in but make it quick!

Hayden: (checks his wrist watch) we still got about an hour before our actual clock out time. I promise I won't take more than that.

Fatima: (sits down on the sofa) what is it?

Hayden: (sits next to her) have you been crying?

Fatima: that is none of your business!

Hayden: contrary to what you may believe Fatima, I really like you, and I actually care about you. So if that guy who just left did something to you, you know you can trust me to handle it.

Fatima: he didn't do anything to me, I'm fine!

Hayden: who is he by the way?

Fatima: he's just a friend.

Hayden: (chuckles) damn that's how you talk to your friends?

Fatima: Hayden, you said you're here to discuss work!

Hayden: yes of course, sorry about that. I just stopped by to see if you have heard from any of our fellow agents?

Fatima: I mean, I talked to Sasha on Monday, but it was just casual, not related to work. Why?

Hayden: I just wanted to see if they maybe found any additional evidence and perhaps shared it with you.

Fatima: nope, nothing was shared with me. You?

Hayden: nothing yet, but I have a feeling that one of them can't be trusted. Especially that nigga Kevin, and I'm not gonna rest until I find out what he's hiding.

Fatima: okay well I wish you well with that. So is that all? Because I actually have to go somewhere.

Hayden: chasing after that sorry ass nigga I presume?

Fatima: again, THAT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!

Hayden: yeah okay Fatima, but can I just say... he's definitely a step down from me! Like seriously, what do you see in him?

Fatima: (annoyed) yup that's it, you have officially overstayed your welcome (gets up and walks to the door).

Hayden: (chuckles) so now you're kicking me out? You do know that we're technically still on the clock right?

Fatima: yes but you've stopped talking about work which means that it's time for you to go!

Hayden: okay I'm sorry, please come sit back down.

Fatima: no!

Hayden: so you don't want to know about what happened after I went to go see Mr Bridges?

Fatima: (shrugs) nope, not really. I already know all there is to know, and besides, like you said... this case belongs to the NYPD now.

Hayden: yeah, I guess you're right. I'll get out of your hair soon, let me just tie my shoe real quick (bent down to "tie" his shoe, then stood up and made his way to the door).