Road Trip Mess

I was sitting in the car with my Nintendo Switch, the warm breeze blowing through my hair and keeping it out of my face. Next to me was my brother, and in front were my parents. We took off for this road trip as soon as school got out, so it was very nice out, and we were basking in it. Every window was open. I didn't mind. I had spent most of the school year cooped up inside of my room, so the sun and fresh air was probably overdue.

As I worked on my Minecraft base, I felt a slight pain in my stomach. I had been holding my mess for fun, and figured the sensation could be exciting for the boring road trip. It was more than I expected, though. I did really go overboard on the coffee for when I had to wake up early, so I figured that was it and refocused my attention.

As I ventured into a cave, my stomach yelled at me and I keeled over, hands on my stomach. Wow, I really have to go, I thought. I was immediately distracted by a different, unexplored branch of the cave, and was swallowed back into my gameplay.

The tunnel had opened up into a mineshaft, which requires extreme attention, especially from someone not very good like me. But that focus didn't pay off, as I was eventually attacked from behind by a cave spider and knocked into the path of a creeper. I was distracted getting my things when my stomach pain reared its ugly head yet again. It growled, clawing at my sides. I wrapped my arms around my stomach.

"Mom, when are we stopping next?" I asked. I shot a glance at my brother and quickly covered my desperation up with an excuse. "I noticed it's been a while since our last."

My brother has been teasing me any time I bring up the bathroom ever since my accident in the second grade. The infuriating thing is, it's all his fault.

He had been the perfect little fifth grader who hadn't opened the bathroom door and who had gotten me to drink so much water before, saying the amount of water I drank per day wasn't nearly enough to be healthy. So it was my brother who left me standing in a puddle, pee streaking down my legs and my hands and skirt soaked from my attempt to hold myself. It was my brother who darted out and into his room down the hall (without washing his hands, gross) and left me caught red-handed. Or maybe yellow-handed. And he wouldn't let go of that moment.

Luckily for me, he didn't seem to hear what I said. But my mother did, and when she responded, my stomach dropped.

"We just did, honey," she said.

"What?" My voice trembled a bit.

"We just stopped at a gas station. Come to think of it, I didn't see you go into the gas station with Dad and your brother."

"Oh yeah," I said, laughing. "I was busy with my game."

I was so busy, in fact, I didn't hear my mom say "I have to get some gas," or even the slamming of the doors as my family exited the car and walked into the gas station. I kicked myself in the leg in frustration, but I kicked it a little too hard, and when I bent over to massage it, my stomach pressed into my knees and nearly emptied itself right there.

I flung myself back into my seat. I felt the tip of a poop nearly pushing its way through, and combined with my stomach screaming in anguish, it was nearly too much to bear. But when the pain subsided, I found myself feeling really turned on. I had never made it this far when holding, and I hadn't had an accident since that time in second grade, so I had never experienced this before. My body was struggling to keep the mess in, and yet it wanted out so badly. I nearly moaned from the effort. Then, I had an idea.

I adjusted my position, my arm resting on the window and my butt facing my brother. Then, I pulled up my skirt to reveal just enough of my panties. My nervousness affected my stomach, and when I realized I wouldn't be able to hold it for much longer, I just let go. The poop flowing out of me and into my panties felt so good I had to repress a moan. The mess quickly filled my panties and they took on a new brown color. When my brother notices the smell, he'll surely bully me for a while more, but he's the true loser here. Quickly, I realized, with the constant stream of air, he might not notice it at all. I much preferred the idea of a sneaky mess in the car over revenge. I still felt backed-up mess inside and there was still room to fill inside of my panties, so I pulled my skirt back down and rolled my window down. I felt wet in the front of my panties too, but not because of body waste this time.

(858 words, not including this)