Secretly Diapered With My Friend

Alice opened her eyes at about 9 am. It was a bright Sunday morning, and she could see the light streaming through the window. She slid out of bed, groggy, and looked outside.

The world outside was covered in layers of snow. White sheets of slush covered the landscape outside, and she could see a few snowflakes still drifting down. The weatherman had predicted 6 inches, but this was 9 at the least.

Alice was ecstatic. She turned from her window and called her friend, Belle.

After a few rings, Belle picked up. "Oh my gosh, did you look outside yet?"

"Duh!!" Alice said. "It's covered in snow!"

"I can't wait to go sledding!" Belle squealed. "It's gonna be even better than I thought!"

"Okay, I gotta get ready," Alice said. "See you at noon!"

"See you then!" Belle said, hanging up.

Alice and Belle had planned to hang out that day and sled at Belle's. Now, it would be even better sledding conditions.

~~~~~

It was 11:00. Alice had taken a shower and eaten a quick breakfast, and now it was almost time to go to Belle's.

Alice ran to her dresser and took off her pajamas. She decided to opt for a more comfy, warm outfit, considering that it'll just be under her snow gear anyways. She put on a white t-shirt with a thick, green sweater on top.

She went for her jeans, but a thought crossed her mind.

Should I wear diapers today?

Alice loved the feeling of diapers - the soft texture, the crinkly sound, the comfort they bring - but she never wore them with her friends. She would always get too nervous and think that they'd hear the crinkle, or see the band above her waist.

But, she reasoned, it's gonna be hidden by the snow stuff. Plus, we're just hanging out for a couple of hours. She won't notice it.

So, Alice took a pair from the cupboard. She put one leg through each hole and slid it up, then taped it into place. She felt a tingly sensation between her legs once it was finished, and she stood there for a second, appreciating it, until she snapped back and threw the jeans on. She looked at herself in the mirror. Her diaper was mostly hidden.

She threw her snow gear in the trunk of her car, then hopped in. Belle's place was about 15 minutes away, but with the traffic going on and the snowy conditions, she reasoned it would take about 25. Perfect, I'll be there about 5 minutes early, she thought, then she turned in the keys.

~~~~~

Alice finally arrived at Belle's at 11:25, just like she predicted. She got out and shut the car door before getting her stuff out of the back of the car. She closed the trunk and locked the car, then walked to Belle's door and knocked on the door.

Belle's house was pretty big. They were both in their early 20s and recently graduated, but Belle was pretty well off because of her relatively well-paying job as a scientist. Alice looked up at Belle's house before she was startled by the sound of the door opening.

"You're here early," said Belle as Alice snapped her head down, startled. Belle giggled and let Alice inside.

Belle and Alice changed into their snow gear. They both put on their snow pants, then their jackets, hats, and gloves on top. Alice had brought her own sled, and they both took their sleds outside.

Belle had a big backyard, and her house was on a hill, so they had a pretty good slant to sled on. It wasn't nearly as big as any sledding hill, but they picked Belle's house for the privacy and convenience. Belle and Alice set their sleds at the top of the hill and sled down.