Intentional Bedwetting

Julia, completely exhausted from the hangout she had with her friends, stumbled through her front door. She threw her 3D glasses in the trash and chugged the remainder of her large coke and fell into bed, falling asleep as her head hit the pillow.

Julia woke up in a field. She was laying on a beautiful bed of flowers, with more blanketing the hills around her. She could hear the waves crashing on the beach far away. Julia got up and started running down the hills and frolicking in the flower field.

She moved gracefully, leaping between the flowers. Suddenly, she noticed after a while that it had been a long time since she last heard a wave. She looked over to the beach, only to see a roaring tsunami making its way towards her!

Julia woke up in a cold sweat in her bed, still laying on her back from last night. The room was completely black, with not even the moonlight illuminating it. The first thing she noticed was a pain in her bladder. Of course, she thought, from all the sodas I drank at Maggie's and the coke from the movie theater.

Julia went to get up, but her body pulled her back down into the bed, sinking into the mattress. I'm sooo comfy, she thought. But no matter how comfortable or how tired she was, she couldn't ignore the stinging coming from beneath the sheets. It was keeping her up, keeping her from fully enjoying her comfortable bed.

Though it was summer, Julia still found herself cold beneath all the blankets, which only worsened her need. Suddenly, her bladder throbbed, and the desperation only grew. Julia threw her hand under her sheets to grab herself, but as her hand rubbed against her crotch, she couldn't help but get horny. In her tired state, she didn't have much brain capacity to question why this turned her on, but just knew her desperation lessened and it made her feel good, so she continued, rubbing her hand up and down her crotch.

She picked up pace as she went, getting faster and faster until -- Hissss....

Julia felt a warm dampness come from her pee hole and start spreading over her pajamas. Suddenly, she woke up and sat upright, stopping the flow as quick as she could. She panicked. I just leaked!

But as Julia grabbed her crotch, she only got more horny, desperate, and tired. And that spurt had warmed her up so much...

I'll just let a little more out, she decided. I'll clean it up in the morning. And with that, she laid back down and let go.

The hissing sound filled her dark, quiet room again as the warmth spread, soaking into her mattress and flooding her panties and pajama pants. Julia went to stop the flow, but she found that she couldn't, having drank as much as she did. But she was too far gone. She grabbed herself and started rubbing on her pussy again.

She felt the warm pee spurt between her fingers and run down the sides of her legs, congregating by her butt and legs. She peed so much it ran up her back and soaked through her mattress. But she didn't care. Once she had finished peeing, she laid her pee-soaked hand to her side and let it fall into the puddle she made. She smiled as she drifted off again.

(560 words not including this, as per usual)