Caught in the Forest

(Inspo: @LillyIs1st from the first chapter of Little Lesbian Puddles)

Ashely felt the last drops of water trickle down her throat as she put down her water bottle and exited the house. It was a cool fall afternoon, and she dressed appropriately - a knit wool sweater, light blue jeans, and, of course, a diaper underneath.

Ashely had spent the past few hours chugging water and preparing for the first public wetting of her life. Of course, the public hopefully wouldn't know about it due to the diaper, but that made Ashely even more excited.

With every step she took down the forest trail, her bladder twinged at her, and with every yellow leaf that fell, she was reminded of her full bladder. She was making her best attempt not to hold herself, since she had selected the park due to its popularity, but the pain was getting too strong. An astute walker could notice how she walked with her legs so close together, or how her expression wasn't exactly that of a calm, happy walker, but most of the people at this trail were too focused with themselves.

As Ashely reached a turn, she gazed out at the ravine in front of her, with the leaves blanketing the forest floor with shades of warm reds and oranges. She was so taken aback by the beauty that she momentarily forgot about her state.

A spurt of pee flew out and wet the front of her diaper. She doubled over and stopped the stream quickly, but after a quick check for people, gave in to her desperation and let it out.

A faint hiss echoed through the forest as Ashely felt her crotch and waist slowly getting warm and wet. Her pee soaked into the plastic of her diaper and quickly began filling it. She started rubbing her crotch, not caring this was a public place, and started getting really horny when suddenly --

"Hey!"

Ashely quickly spun around and removed her hand from her crotch while struggling to stop the flow, only to find her friend, Suzy. Ashely stopped the flow as best as she could, but her bladder still throbbed at her.

"I didn't expect to see you here!" Suzy exclaimed, bringing Ashely in for a hug.

Ashely smiled. "It's so beautiful out today."

"Why can't every day be this weather?" Suzy laughed. "50 degrees is perfect."

Ashely smiled at Suzy, but underneath that smile, she was worried. How am I still so desperate? She thought. My diaper's almost full!

"Plus, you get the pumpkin spice lattes. Autumn's the best season." Suzy kept making small talk, but Ashley was starting to get really desperate. She had to stop her instincts from grabbing her crotch to hold it in, but it was getting bad, and her diaper was full.

Ashely barely got out a "Haha, yeah," before doubling over and grabbing her crotch as she leaked. Suzy immediately got concerned.

"Omigod, are you ok-?"

She was interrupted by a long hisssssss as, to Ashely's dread, her bladder began emptying again. Ashely, panicked, looked down as her diaper reached its breaking point and a stream started down the front of her jeans. Her jeans only got wetter, streaks running down her legs and pooling at her feet, as the two women both stood there at the ravine.

(531 words, not including this and the foreword)

I've also decided to start updating this every weekend.