His Mission

Sorry for the grammatical errors, it's my first time to write this kind of fan fiction, I don't know if it is right or not.

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 😁

Your feedback/s could help me to improve my Writing Skills....Hahahaha

Sorry again for the grammatical errors.........

.

By the way, I'm not good at English but I want to give it a try..... I'm more comfortable in Filipino language but I want to learn English too.

I have a lot of unfinish KristSingto fan fiction actually 🥲 I think I don't know how to put the plot of the story,but I do,I already have a plot but I don't know how to write or describe it in words.

I already read KristSingto AU and oh my god! All of that stories are so damn good especially when our Lion is the wife and Turtle is the husband, it's like changing position like that.It's fun and exciting.

Note : I don't know about the ranking of the police department,their position,i just take this ideas on the series I watched recently or before.Accept my apology if there is or are errors,I do not intended to disrepect or something about this department.This story is just my imagination and not true to life,all the events are not true .

Special Preview

In the abandoned building.Their hideouts.Krist's slowly walking and trying to avoid the blood that is already spread in the floor while holding his gun.He can't breathe normally because of the mask he was wearing.Krist is trying to hide his identity whenever he faced his suspect,this strategy makes his investigation successful except to his one and only suspect.Krist suddenly stop from walking by the time he heard the familiar voice in his ears.His heartbeat beats fast because of this voice,he knew his here and ready to reveal his identity.

"It's you again." Singto said while pointing the gun to Krist.He slowly walked in front of Krist from behind. "It's you again but still,hiding your face. Who really are you?". Singto asked while frowning.But Krist remain quiet. "Why do you always attack me? Did I harm you? ".

"Yes you are! You're pointing your gun in my face!". Krist response and slowly aims his gun too. " I attack you because it's my job and my mission." Krist slowly walked to Singto area while pointing his gun until he got closer to his target.

"Who really are you?!".

"Your Killer." Krist points his gun to Singto's forehead. "What?! Silence means frightened?". Krist grin although he was wearing a mask.

"If you're not comfortable wearing that mask,you can take it off, don't force your breathe." Singto said while smiling.

"Shia! Why are you smiling?!". Krist said while frowning, he's blushing,yes the author is right.

"You don't need to blush.Take off your mask." Singto said while releasing Krist's mask but he blocked his hands and locked Singto's neck to his arms. "Relax!".

"Don't you dare touch me!".

"I will not." Singto calmly said and he immediately change his position to Krist.Now,Krist is the one who is locking by Singto's arms. "Do you know how I feel?".

"How should I know,huh?!".

"Of course you know!".

"Hands off!". Krist said and trying to release his self.Their forces are throwing to each other. "Khun!!".