Chapter 23 : Past and Present

Sorry for the grammatical errors, it's my first time to write this kind of fan fiction, I don't know if it is right or not.

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 😀

Your feedback/s could help me to improve my Writng Skills....Hahahaha

Sorry again for the grammatical errors.........

Morning after,Singto was seating on the wooden medium size chair outside the little wooden house.He was just quiet and feel the ambiance of the surrounding when Ratt approached him and look at him smiley.That's Ratt, nothing change anything with him,he is just all smiley and looking cute, especially with Singto.

"Do you feel boredom here? Do you want me to accompany you to go back?". He asked.

"Even if I wanted to, I don't know if the person who wants to kill me from this world is waiting for me." He said. "Phi?".

"Hmm?".

"What about that night? How did you see me?".

Ratt was not far away wearing a black jacket with black pants and facemask. He was watching Singto while he was with Krist.

"I'm happy to see you happy, Singto." Ratt said and passes a man wearing a hat but before when he got away, he heard the man talking on the cell phone.

"Yes, boss, Singto is also here, probably with his brother, just like your fake fun plan. They didn't know,Sam especially,that the boss they are siding with is their fierce and real enemy..........I know what I'm going to do boss, I'm going to bring you Singto alive." He said and leave.

"Singto?". That's all Ratt said and followed the man. While there was a commotion inside, the man suddenly pulled Singto's arm and pulled it out from somewhere, after that he covered Singto's head and carried him after. Ratt didn't catch them so he just followed the car until the man and Ratt reached a dark road. Ratt saw how they kicked and punched the painless Singto. Ratt wanted to save Singto but he was alone, he was able to fight but that was not enough. From a distance, Ratt just watched until he saw the masked man pull out a gun.

"Singto!". Ratt rushed closer and went to a dark Place where he only a few meters away from them.

"You talk too much!". The masked man said and pulled out the gun that was at his side and smiled. "Goodbye!". He said with a smile and pointed the gun at Singto.

"Singto?". Ratt pulled out the gun that was behind him and pointed it at the men on the side of the masked man, none of them were hit but they were alarmed that someone saw what they were doing. Suddenly they also heard a police siren.

"Boss Let's go!". The man said. They all left and left Singto unconscious and bruised on the road. Before the car that took Singto left, Ratt turned off the sound of the police siren that was coming from his cell phone. Also before approaching him and have the assurance that the gun mens was already gone and would not return.

"Singto?". He called and quickly ran. He lift Singto and leaned to his lap. "Singto speak, Singto!". Singto was unable to speak, even though he was still trying to open his eyes but he completely lost consciousness. Ratt supported Singto and stood up to be removed from that Place.