Chapter 12 : Wanna Fight?

Sorry for the grammatical errors, it's my first time to write this kind of fan fiction, I don't know if it is right or not.

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 😁

Your feedback/s could help me to improve my Writing Skills....Hahahaha

Sorry again for the grammatical errors.........

In the mansion.

The loud noise of gun was all over the house because of the madness of Sam while his people including Singto's personal bodyguard kneeling onto the floor— that damn bodyguard,he should die in the operation.Sam should fire him, he's dangerous for Singto.

"You moron! Dumb! All of you! You all come back and you still don't see him! Also, how small of a brain are you had to not to know who shot my snipers?! are you there It's so impossible if you didn't see anything!". Sam growled and angrily left while his men were still on their knees.

"That means our boss is brainless as we are!". The personal bodyguard said.

"Someone can hear you! you want to get caught in the ground and buried there!". The person next to him whispered.

"Just try and we'll find out!" He added and stood up to leave.

"Wait, where are you going?". The person next to him asked.

"I'm going to find my Wife!" He said but no voice came out of his mouth and left. The person he was talking to understood this.

"Hayyy he is really crazy about Khun Singto. ! As if Khun Singto will like a man like him.He's not Interested in man
". He whispered to himself.

Meanwhile, Krist returned to his house followed by Singto, but Singto couldn't enter his house right away. Yes, you don't know if there are eyes watching them or not. The two took a different path where the direction was behind at Krist's house. They walked slowly and looked around until they reached the door. Before Krist entered, he confronted Singto first.

"You have money , is that right? Why don't you go to the hotel or somewhere!". Krist said loudly.

"Yes, I have money, it's all on my credit card."

"We should separate by now! So leave."

"Why should I? Is there something happened between us? ". Singto asked jokingly. "Just kidding. Don't you think that if I use my credit card, my brother will track me down, and then I'll go to hell!"

"You don't want that? You're just suffering for a moment?".

"I'm not that bad and I won't die right away."

"Not that bad? But sleeping around." Krist said with his rolling eyes.Krist your issue is.......never mind.

"Are you still not move on with that? Dragging and.dragging again that damn accusation." Singto said tiredly but still smiling. "Khun,Where did you watch that or who said to you about that,huh?".

"Do you care that much,huh?" Krist asked while raising his eyebrow. "The only I knew about you is...... you're evil,selfish and pervert?".

"Pervert? How?".

"Aw! Kissing someone without any permission and consent calls pervert, remember that!".

"I have to kissed you because you kissed me first, I'm just returning the favor."

"What's with you? You seems satisfied everytime you kissed or doing something with a guy like me!". Krist said using his disgusting voice. Ohhhh Krist, watch your words. "Seems you're enjoying kissing a guy,not only kissing but I think you already tried to sleep with........". Singto look so disappointed on what Krist just said and Krist was about to leave but Singto pressed him against the door. "Singto?".