Chapter 21 : Friendship over?

Sorry for the grammatical errors, it's my first time to write this kind of fan fiction, I don't know if it is right or not.

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 😁

Your feedback/s could help me to improve my Writing Skills....Hahahaha

Sorry again for the grammatical errors.........

It's been two days since Krist was in the hospital and laying like a rotten vegetable in the hospital bed but even Singto's shadow never visiting him, only Off, Ice, Gunsmile and New visits him, of course New was always there, he is a doctor at that hospital. Krist sat on the bed and lean on the pillow.

"Where are you?". He asked himself, he just turned his head to the door when it opened and Neen entered with a cup of pinkmilk.

"How are you, Sir?". Neen asked and placed the pinkmilk on the adjacent cabinet. "Someone is giving it to you."

"Oh thank you." Krist said. Neen was about to leave when Krist spoke. "Neen, right?".

"Yes sir. Do you need anything?". Neen asked with a smile.

"Ah..........Singto is your friend, isn't he?". Krist started it.Where did you get the guts to ask her,huh? Neen just nodded.

"Ah, Do you happen know where is he now, I'm calling him yet he's not answering. Did something happen?".

"Actually Krist." Krist looked at him because of the use of his name, instead of calling him sir he called him by his name. "You're Krist, aren't you? He's been telling me stories about you many times."

"Is that so? What can that man say about me?". Krist asked and looked somewhere. Neen grinned because of Krist's behavior.

"Don't worry, no one else has said how much you understand him, No one else name his been saying repeatedly but yours, Sometimes I think............" Neen didn't continue what she was going to say, you can see the surprise and nervousness on Krist's face. "Maybe you're just that close as a friend." Because of what Neen said, Krist took a deep breath. "I still haven't talked to Singto few days ago until now, our last conversation was when he went here for treating his back wounds and that's it."

"Is that so? Thank you......... Neen?".

"Hmm."

"This pinkmilk?". Krist asked while looking at pinkmilk.

"That? A nurse just handed it to me written with your name. I'll go ahead, if you need anything, press the bell." Neen said  before leaving Krist's room. Krist looked at the pinkmilk and took it. There was a letter folded and stuck to the side of the glass.

"He's worried about you, get well."

"Singto, where have you been?" He looked at pinkmilk again before taking out his cell phone and tried to call Singto again but the signal he was receiving was out of coverage. Meanwhile, in the car, Ice and Off were riding there, there was still a bit of traffic, so they were not moving. Off was quiet,Ice noticed it.

"You seem sick." Ice was joking. "Where is the lively Off member of our squad?". More jokes of him but Off didn't answer. "Drama?". and was about to grabbed Off's head but Off stop him.

"Ai Ice, I'm not in the mood to keep up with your awesomeness!". Off.

"Ohoooooo..........you're saying that to me now, just wait Krist to get better." He said this but Off remained silent. Ice didn't speak anymore. After a while, the traffic moved forward and they left completely. It didn't take long for them to arrive at the hospital. They walked quietly through the hallways of the hospital until when they entered Krist's room. They caught up with Krist walking back to his bed, Off just looked at him which surprised Ice so much because in Krist's situation Off is the one who want to support Krist to sit on the bed.