Chapter 18 : Ambush!

Sorry for the grammatical errors, it's my first time to write this kind of fan fiction, I don't know if it is right or not.

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 😁

Your feedback/s could help me to improve my Writing Skills....Hahahaha

Sorry again for the grammatical errors.........

.

It's already past 9 in the evening.Krist was walking in the sand while the waves still swaying because of the winds from the sky.He just walked and walked until he becomes satisfied.He stopped in the moment Singto called him and approached him.

"Krist? I thought you're going to sleep?". Singto asked and stand beside Krist.

"Do you want me to sleep in the wooden sofa? I don't want to hurt my back." Krist said like a stubborn girl.

"No need to worry,I already fixed your bed.Come with me,I will show you your room."

"I'm tired to walk,can we stay here for a while?". He asked and sat on the sand,Singto just did the same. "Can I ask you something?".

"If it is about my past lover,I think you shouldn't ask anymore."

"No it's not.......... You've always avoiding this question everytime I asked you. What happened to your back? It's not accident,I can tell,it was Intentionally." He asked that make Singto sighed. "Hearing your sighed makes me think one person.........It was your brother, right?".

"Hayyyy". Singto sighed again and this time he wasn't looking at Krist instead,he was looking at the sky. "Your right,It has all been him,all my suffering was made by him."

"So,why did he do that?". Krist looked at Singto.

"Remember the trap incident between your team and Sam's partners in crime? By the time I used to shoot with my gun bullets the snipers, I'm the one who betrayed my brother's team and the worst is.......he already knew that I am the person behind it and the punishment for that, actually he was always did this, everytime I did crazy and wrong,he was always hitting me hardly at my back with his favorite needle stick.He only stopped when he was contented and when my back turns red." Singto explained but not looking at Krist face. "My pathetic life." He added and looked at Krist. "If it's you,would you handle it?".

"Hmm ....." Krist. He tilted his head to Singto. "How lucky I am to be not you and how unlucky you are,to experienced those evil treatment.Would you like to run away with me?". Krist asked that makes Singto's face frowned and feel awkward, he's not looking Krist in the eyes anymore. "Singto? ......Singto?........" But Singto remained quiet and didn't looked at Krist. "Khun?".

"It's going late, let's rest." Singto said and walked away.Krist suddenly smack his own head because of realization. "Oiii Krist, you're mouth is really........... Why did I said,he said he doesn't want to talked about his past lover and then, I just reminded him about running away! Krist you are really busybody!" Krist get up and run to Singto. "Khun?!".

Singto accompanied Krist to his room.The room was fine,the ambiance was right and the whole room looks like a serene ocean because of it's calmness vibes.Krist eyes landed in the window,the combination of dark sky with sparkling stars and sea was makes his eyes to feel safe and warm.He just stopped looking outside when Singto spoke.