Chapter 15 : We're Even

Sorry for the grammatical errors, it's my first time to write this kind of fan fiction, I don't know if it is right or not.

ENJOY READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 😁

Your feedback/s could help me to improve my Writing Skills....Hahahaha

Sorry again for the grammatical errors........

.

Three Days after.............Krist went to the hospital,as usual visiting New to whined and yelled.Not with New but to himself.New just holding his chin tiredly as Krist never stop in bubbling around and talking to himself,even though he denied it.

"See? What do say about that? Am I wrong?". He asked New after bubbling.

"Are you done talking?". New asked while raising his eyebrow.He after take a deep breath and sit properly. "That is your friend? Or you?".

"Of course my friend,not me!". He said in his high pitch voice.

"What a high pitch voice?.............Ice was right.It's your fault not him.It's been 3 days but still avoiding that your 'Friend' as you said.Can't you really see or even realized? He's been avoiding you because he wants, because he don't want to see your face,he don't want to associated with someone like you that has a foul  mouthed and Insensitive person and not appreciative person." New yelled at his face like a angry dinosaur.

"Am I foul mouthed? Insensitive? What's wrong with you? Are you defending him over me, I'm your friend!".

"That's why I said that because I'm your friend,You don't see your mistakes or to be specific,you don't want to accept your mistakes." Krist quiet a little while New was smiling.Krist enthusiasm is back when he realized something.

"Wait! Are you talking about me? Did I said already, that's not me, that's my friend problem!".

"Hyssttt! I don't know who's that 'Friend'are you talking about but it sounds so you.Okay. You or him, that's not important.Just tell to your 'Friend' that he should come to him and apologize, it would be better if it is a kneeling apology." He said. "Okay,my break time is finished,I have a lot of patient's." He stand up. " Not patience for you." He added and leave Krist alone. "Hayyyy Krist,I know it's you, you don't have another friends besides us.Our little Krist starting to falling inlove." He added and continue from walking.While walking,New stop for a moment because he saw Neen talking to a guy — Singto. "He's here again.What agenda are you here for?". He asked to himself and continue for walking but in a fast way. "Okay New relax,just walk and don't turn around."

"Doc.New?". Neen called.New closed his eyes and turned to them with a smile. "Are you in hurry?".

"Nurse Neen, I'm sorry I didn't notice you first.Is there something I can help?". New that's so very formal.

"Yes it have,Doc.Ween was full of patient's now and I don't think so he could meet or examine my friend, he's been waiting 2 hours."

"Oh I heard,Doc.Ween was very busy lately.So is this your friend?". New asked and looked at Singto.

"I'm Singto". Singto formally introduce himself through lending his hands to New.New accepted it.

"I'm Doc.New." He replied.On the way where New,Neen and Singto standing and talking,Krist is in his way to talk to New again but a surprise when he saw Singto with him.