1.

Leah was excited as she waited to arrive at Barcelona airport. She had traveled from London to celebrate the birthday of her dear friend Lucy Bronze. It was a special moment, and Leah was eager to meet Lucy and celebrate together in Barcelona.

Finally, the plane landed, and Leah exited eagerly towards the terminal. She was greeted with radiant smiles when she saw Lucy and Keira waiting for her in the arrivals area. They hugged each other warmly and started catching up as they headed towards the car.

The journey to Lucy's house was filled with laughter and excitement. Leah was thrilled to be able to spend time with her friends, but also to meet Lucy's new friends, especially the FC Barcelona team. Lucy and Keira had talked a lot about them, and Leah was eager to meet the talented players.

When they arrived at Lucy's house, they were met with a vibrant and festive atmosphere. The house was decorated with balloons and streamers, and lively music filled the air.

Lucy was excited to introduce her friend Leah to her teammates. She knew Leah well and was confident that they would get along.

During the lively birthday party, Lucy, Keira, and Leah approached a group of Barcelona players chatting animatedly in a corner. The first to approach was Alexia Putellas, the talented midfielder of the team and captain. She had a kind and warm smile.

"Happy birthday, Lucy!" exclaimed Alexia, hugging the English woman. Then she turned to Leah and extended her hand. "Hello, I'm Alexia. It's a pleasure to meet you, Leah."

Leah smiled and shook hands with Alexia. "Nice to meet you, Alexia. I've heard a lot about you and your incredible skills on the field. It's an honor to meet you."

As they talked, other players from the team approached the group. Lucy introduced Leah to Claudia Pina, a young forward with exceptional talent and a bright future ahead. Claudia greeted Leah enthusiastically and expressed her admiration for the English defender's game.

As the group grew, Leah also met Mapi León, a solid defender and leader on the field. Mapi introduced herself with a friendly smile and shared her excitement about the meeting. Ingrid Engen, the Norwegian midfielder, joined the group with a jovial attitude and playful spirit. Leah felt welcomed and accepted by all.

Lucy also introduced Aitana Bonmatí, a talented midfielder with impressive vision and precision in the game. Aitana shared her excitement about the growth of women's football and the importance of solidarity among players.

As the group expanded, Leah got to know more players, such as Marta Torrejón, the experienced defender, and Patri Guijarro, a talented midfielder with impeccable technique. Leah was inspired by the passion and commitment of each of them, as she had always dreamed of playing for FC Barcelona.

Lucy also introduced Caroline Hansen, a Norwegian winger with impressive speed and dazzling skills.

As the group conversed and laughed, Leah felt grateful to be part of this football community. The shared passion for football brought all these players together, and there was a sense of mutual support in the air.

Among the crowd, Leah noticed a girl with blonde hair and bright eyes who stood out. Lucy introduced her as y/n, one of her new friends. Leah was instantly captivated by y/n 's magnetic presence. She seemed confident and full of positive energy.

Leah couldn't take her eyes off y/n as she spoke with the other players. y/n 's smile lit up the room, and her enthusiasm was contagious.

Lucy, always perceptive, noticed Leah's fascination with y/n and decided to bring them closer together. Taking advantage of a pause in the conversation, Lucy addressed Leah.