6.

Leah sat on the couch in her apartment in Barcelona, unlocking her phone while y/n prepared a snack in the kitchen. It had been a few days since Leah started receiving anonymous messages, and both of them were feeling uneasy.

"What's wrong?" y/n asked, noticing the concern on her girlfriend's face.

"I've received more messages," Leah replied, showing her phone to y/n.

The anonymous messages kept coming, with increasingly disturbing threats. Leah and y/n had decided not to ignore them and were being more cautious.

"What can we do, y/n? We can't just stay locked up here all day," Leah said, seeking comfort in her girlfriend's eyes.

Y/n approached and gently took her hands.

"I'm going to install an alarm on the door, and we'll call the police. I'm not going to let anyone hurt you, Leah."

———————————————————

Days passed, and the anonymous messages kept coming. Despite their precautions, Leah still felt the shadow of the threat looming over them.

The sun shone on the FC Barcelona training ground as Leah and her teammates prepared for an intense training session.

Meanwhile, in a secluded corner of the sports complex, Jordan Nobbs, Leah's ex-partner, approached stealthily, a determined expression on her face. The English woman had been studying her ex for days, determined to win her back, no matter the obstacles in her way.

With her heart pounding, Jordan entered the training area, searching for Leah among the team players. Her gaze stopped at Leah, who was about to enter the gym to start training with her teammates.

Without wasting a second, Jordan approached Leah.

"Leah, I need to talk to you," Jordan said urgently, gripping Leah's arm firmly.

Leah was shocked, surprised by Jordan's sudden presence. Their eyes met, and Leah could see the determination and anguish in her ex-partner's gaze.

"Jordan, what are you doing here?" Leah asked, trying to stay calm as she attempted to free herself from Jordan's grip.

But Jordan wasn't willing to let her go so easily. Her words came out in a torrent of suppressed emotions.

"Leah, I'm sorry. I made a mistake letting you go. I know I haven't been the best partner, but I love you, and I'm willing to change. Please, give me another chance."

Leah felt a lump in her throat at Jordan's words. She didn't want anything to do with her or to have her around, and her heart belonged to someone else now.

"Jordan, I'm sorry, but we can't go back. It's over between us," Leah replied firmly, trying to stand her ground despite the anguish she felt.

Jordan didn't want to let her go, she wasn't willing. She grabbed her arm tighter and tried to pull her closer.

"Let go of me, please, you're hurting me."

Before Leah could say anything else, y/n appeared with a determined expression. Seeing the scene before her, t/n rushed towards Leah and Jordan, separating Leah from her ex-partner's grip.

"Let her go, Jordan!" y/n demanded, pushing Jordan away forcefully.

Jordan stepped back, surprised by y/n's intervention. Her eyes met y/n's, and she could see the fury in them.

"Why the hell do you care about her now?" Jordan began to say, but y/n didn't give her a chance to finish.

"There's nothing to explain. Leah has made it clear that she's not interested anymore. Now leave and don't come near her again," y/n said firmly, protecting Leah.

The tension in the air was palpable as y/n and Jordan faced off, neither willing to back down. But before the situation could escalate further, the other players of the team arrived at the scene, surprised by what they saw.

"What's going on here?" Mapi asked, with a look of confusion on her face.

Leah stepped forward to explain the situation, but before she could say a word, y/n intervened.

"This woman is trying to force Leah to get back with her. But Leah has made it clear that she's not interested anymore. So if Jordan doesn't leave right now, I'll have to make her leave," y/n said determinedly.

The other players exchanged worried looks, realizing the seriousness of the situation. They couldn't allow anyone to harm one of their teammates.

Before Jordan could react, y/n stepped forward and slapped her cheek, making her step back in surprise and pain.

"Get out of here, Jordan! And don't ever come near Leah again," y/n ordered, her voice firm and determined.

Jordan stared at y/n in disbelief for a moment before turning around and leaving, disappearing among the fields surrounding the training ground where they were.

Leah hugged y/n, finally able to breathe.

"Thank you, y/n. I don't know what I would have done without you," Leah said, her voice trembling with emotion.

Y/n smiled at her, gently caressing Leah's face with tenderness.

"I'll always be here for you, I love you so much," y/n replied, her eyes shining with love.

"And I love you," Leah kissed her.

After making sure Leah was okay, y/n took her home, prepared dinner for her, and stayed cuddled up with her on the couch until she fell asleep. She picked up her phone and saw her sister's messages.

Alee <3: Hi, how are you guys?

Y/n: Hi Ale, a little worried but we're okay.

Alee <3: And Leah? How is she after what happened?

Y/n: Leah is better, still a bit affected by what happened, but she's okay. She's sleeping on top of me.

Alee <3: I'm glad you're okay. Do you need anything? Call me for anything.

Y/n: Thank you, sis. For now, we're okay. We just needed to process everything.

Alee <3: I understand. But if you need anything, don't hesitate to tell me. I'm here to help however I can.

Y/n: I know, thanks for always being there. It means a lot to me.

Alee <3: It's nothing, rest. See you tomorrow.

Y/n: Goodnight, see you tomorrow.

She picked Leah up in her arms, took her to her room, and put her pajamas on her.

"Goodnight, blondie."

————————————————————

I'm terrible at creating drama, but it was necessary.