Caged...

Before You begin:

Welcome to my take on the Kinn Porsche series. In this fanfiction, I have preserved the essence and theme of the story. This is my reimagination of the story, the chemistry and the romance. I have introduced a new character to add to the taste. Hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 1:

The situation did now look good. Miss Yok was trying to persuade her to hire a gigolo and not bother her employees, but the sparkling bright diamond on her right-hand ring finger was just getting more and more shaky with impatience. Her sparkly silver dress shimmered more in the dim golden light as she sat there, silent, which simply meant her refusal to the request.

"Run away Porsche!" Sam insisted.

"Yok will be in trouble if I do. I can't betray her. I might just go with her and earn a thick amount."

Sam rolled his eyes. He knew Porsche. His words, thoughts and actions were never in sync.

Porsche pours some whiskey in an edgy flat glass and walks into the room where his client and boss were negotiating about him: the most prized bar guy.

"Miss, if I may interrupt for a bit", he smirks, takes her palm and lands a kiss on her glove, his lips teasing her skin through the opens of its lace.

"Madame, I have something to offer to you. The package includes everything you wish for; everything only you want and desire. I will impress you. I won't take anything back, how about that?"

She withdraws her hand and grabs the glass from his other hand.

"You want to play, boy?"

"You won't be disappointed, I promise."

She frowns, knocks on the table, drinks the corrosive liquid rapidly and bangs the empty glass. Her sleek figure, as she stands, towers Porsche who was kneeling beside her. She leaves the room, signalling Porsche to follow.

The deal was sealed. Porsche was going. He had his ways.

He smirks at Yok and winks at her before walking out behind her.

*********************************************************************************

The journey was strangely silent. Porsche didn't utter a word beside her, and she sat there staring outside, as if least interested in her newest toy.

They stopped by one of the best hotels in town, owned by her father. The room was gorgeous, but who cared. Her bodyguard stood in one corner, turning his back to them.

"Shall we start?" she wasn't into anything else.

Porsche took her palm and gently guided her to the bed. As she sat on the edge, he unbuttoned his black shirt and dropped it on the floor beside.

Then he moved towards her and unhooked her dress, causing it to slide down her shoulders, exposing her nipple pads.

"Those things are fun, you know." His signature smile, with that little nod and those eyes could get anyone.

Her tongue was paralyzed. The sight of him!! His finely polished skin, flesh chiseled just to the perfect curves and grooves. A gift from his martial arts training. A gift for his bread and butter now at this moment.

He unbuttons and unzips his pants, letting them fall to his ankles. His legs, shaded in the dim golden light of the room, moves towards her. He kisses her, sucking hard at her lower lip. He pulls out one of her nipple pads as he inhales sharply, causing her to flinch. But he has no mercy, he squeezes her nipple as he pulls at her lower lip, filling his mouth with her saliva.