Commences..

Chapter 2:

"So, you are telling me, that a young guy single-handedly avoided the seize." Kinn raised his eyebrows at Pete and Big, both of whom were embarrassed by the situation.

"Sorry sir, we should have gone ourselves. We thought it was a small operation so it would be ok to send the juniors." Pete clenched his teeth as he spoke.

"I think we should hire him. He must be better than your juniors." Mr. Therayul was serious.

Kinn nodded. "Get him. We need him here; he shouldn't be on the streets. Also, find out why he was kidnapped by those jerks. Bring me his history and records."

That was it. Porsche was not running away from any of this.

*************************************************************

Porchay stood outside Kim's studio, anticipating the arrival of the senior he admired. He had always thought Kim was cold, but he had had a change of mind ever since he had agreed to give him music lessons in one shot of request. He had surprisingly disappeared from his home during their classes the other day when Porchay went out to bring milk for coffee. Kim didn't respond to his calls and texts after that. Today, Porchay was here to bid farewell to him before he left. It was growing hard to control his tears. After all this while, his feelings for him had only grown stronger. He had hidden the fact that he was taking free lessons from his senior from Porsche, something he had never done before. His elder brother meant the whole world to him.

"KIM!!!!" he called out as soon as he saw him through the studio window. Kim's expression changed into a something of a mixture happiness, surprise and tense. His poker face mostly remained the same. You had to study his expressions carefully and be skilled, to actually know his feelings, and you would be wrong most of the time.

"Come in! Why did you come here at mid noon!"

"Is there anyone else here? No? Please talk to me. Listen to me."

His restlessness concerned Kim. He closed the door behind them, asked him to sit down on the couch and poured him some orange juice. After a few deep breaths to calm himself down of his rising desires, he sat down beside him, and looked deep into his eyes, with every bit of his attention.

Porchay spoke. Fast, nervous, emotional, unstable; juxtaposing Kim's reaction. He was not listening to anything he didn't know. He knew about Porsche, he knew about Kinn, his brother. He had figured out the whole situation. He also knew how incompatible he and Porchay were. He knew too much. Porchay knew nothing.

As Porchay stops pouring out his emotions slowly, he breaks down and sobs bitterly, occasionally shaking the statue-like Kim who showed no reaction whatsoever. He wanted to console him, but he simply didn't know how to. Softness was something he hadn't learnt. He reaches out and caresses his locks, pats his head lightly and digs his fingers through his hair.

"You know! You know how much I like you! You know everything! And you are so cold! You show nothing! You taught me out of pity, right?"

Kim wipes out his tears, stroking his fingers across his cheeks, stroking his eyes gently. Being gentle felt good. He felt something flow through his stomach.

"I don't pity you. I do something only if I really want to do it. I'm not swayed by emotions. What do you want from me? What should I do for you?"

Porchay's eyes incessantly flowed, tears dripping from his chin, his jaw. Kim wipes them, his stare still as blank as it always had been, but his eyes were glassy. He cups his face on his palm and touches his forehead with his lips. Porchay lets out a suppressed sob. His bloodshot eyes stare into the depths of Kim's dark eyes. That was it. This was it.