Cursed

Chapter 4:

Pol whispers to Porsche as he, Pol, and Jom wait outside the private salon for Tankhun to be done with his new hairdo, 'Mr. Tankhun had a very traumatic childhood, so he is not mentally healthy. Please don't mind if he behaves quirky. He is quite harmless actually, just a bit crazy.'

Mr. Tankhun walks out with his new red hair. Pol and Jom start piling praises, very much to Porsche's irritation.

'Porsche! Are you having fun?'

'No Sir, I don't really like it here.'

Pol and Jom glare at Porsche. How dare he say anything like that!

'I heard you were at the Tharif's and you broke her daughter's heart. I LOVE YOU for that!!!', his sudden outburst into laughter jump-scared all of them.

'Mr. Tankhun. Let me show you how to have fun.' Porsche had other plans.

'Tell me Porsche!' Tankhun jumped around like a happy kid.

'We will have to go outside for that.'

'You will take me outside!' his eyes lit up it seemed like he was about to cry.

Pol and Jom warned Porsche of the consequences that might follow but he was too determined to move out and get some 'normal' air. Both of them, being his juniors, had to obey him, and they left for the bar he worked at.

Yok welcomed them very warmly, made them comfortable, and offered the best drinks and services to Mr. Tankhun. He was having a blast; singing, dancing and getting wasted! Porsche too got tipsy and danced around, making the most of his temporary freedom.

When they returned, Kinn was waiting for them. Pol and Jom were about to speak, but Kinn stopped them and signalled them to move out with Tankhun, who was very drunk. Porsche follows Kinn to his room.

Kinn grabs Porsche's neck and pins him to the wall. 'How dare you take my brother to that place! Don't you know about your responsibilities and duties. And you are drunk while on duty!!' he hissed, veins popping through his neck.

Porsche struggles for breath under his tight grip. He collapses on the ground, recovering from the knots in his voice box as Kinn drops him.

'I don't know how to punish you yet. You will serve me from tomorrow. Pete can handle Tankhun.'

He stares at Porsche, wincing from the pain in his neck, struggling to get on his foot, half drunk, half conscious. Kinn kneels in front of him and inspects his neck, imprinted with his finger marks. His beautiful collar bone peeped through his shirt. The bones on his neck, his voice box, protruding through his skin, screamed beauty: pure masculine beauty. Drops of perspiration glimmered like diamond on his flushed forehead and neckline. Kinn felt a lump on his throat. He picked him up in his arms and tucked him in his bed. Lying beside this gorgeous boy, his heart fluttered. His face was innocent, he noticed. His eyes like feathers, his nose, a polished peak, and his petal-like lips, spoke to a part of him which had been long asleep. He thought of winning over this guy's heart, regretting what he had done so far. For, when he had first seen him at the bar a year ago, it was his smile that had caught his attention. He hadn't seen that smile ever since, and he had made up his mind that he would make sure to see it now.

*****************************************************************

Porchay visited the studio every single day. Kim was happy to have him. He knew where he was staying, but he had hidden his true identity from him. Kim was scared of losing him. Also, he knew too much.

'Kim! Look what I got for you today!' Porchay presented a beautiful bento box. Kim did not know how to feel as he opened it.

'I have never had a bento box. My mom never made any. Thanks!'