Chapter 3

The Wiggles went outside and approached the crash sight.

They made their way past the crowd of people and were blocked by a security guard.

"Excuse me! This whole area is closed for the police" said the guard.

"We're helping them out. One of their officers is incapacitated" said Greg,

"By what?" said the guard.

"Well... well, we're not exactly sure; they didn't stop to say" said Greg.

"That settles it. You have no idea what you're doing here. Now leave" said the guard.

Never ones to break the rules, the Wiggles left the crash sight.

"What was troubling Jill? I don't think I've ever seen her sick before" said Anthony. 

"The question is, why didn't she say?" said Jeff.

"Maybe she didn't want to. She might have been too sick to say, y'know" said Murray. 

"Do you think she might be too sick to investigate this explosion?" said Jeff.

"Could be. We already tried to help, but that guard, clearly, doesn't trust easily" said Greg.

Inside the building, Rob was still trying to clean off his shirt.

"The gall of that woman..." he mumbled.

"It's not her fault" said Charles Wallace.

"She's still behind this. I can't be at work looking like this" said Rob.

"She's pregnant, Mr Petrie" said Charles Wallace.

"Who said a pregnant lady didn't have excellent aim?" said Rob carelessly. 

Just then, the phone in the office rang and Rob picked it up.

"Hello? Oh, hi, Mel. No, it's just me and Charles Wallace. Yeah, we called the cops the second it happened. You want us to come down there? Why? Alright, fine. We'll be down in a minute" he said before hanging up.

"What'd Mr Cooley say?" said Charles Wallace. 

"He wants the witnesses to get to the crash sight" said Rob.

"And so we will. But there's still one problem" said Charles Wallace.

"You said it. I reek"

"You do"

Charles Wallace scampered over to a dressing rack and found a white baggy shirt. 

"Here. This looks like your size" he said.

"I'm not gonna wear a pirate blouse" said Rob.

"Pirate or puke. Your choice" said Charles Wallace.

Naturally, Rob opted for the pirate blouse and joined his coworker outside.