Chapter 10

The Three Warriors raced to the police department to find Jill and Andy doing some paperwork.

"Jill. Andy. We just found that Chad and Jeremy's daughters may have gone missing in Gotham City" said Sam.

"Chad's daughter too?" said Andy. 

"You heard the sarge. We also found that the train was stolen from Gotham City" said Charles Wallace.

"There's a meaning behind this; I know it" said Calvin.

Just then, Paul McCartney walked in the door. 

"Paul? What are you doing in the police department? Did the Wiggles find Heather in the train?" said Charles Wallace.

"Pardon?" said Paul with confusion.

"Don't mind the kids, Paul. Our current investigation involves a stolen train" said Andy.

"What is he doing here?" said Sam.

"I called him in for Jill" said Andy.

"You didn't" said Jill. 

"I had to. I don't mean to sound like your mother, but you're pregnant, Jill. Your body needs to get used to it before you come back to work" said Andy.

"Paul, I'm fine. They're just worrying" said Jill.

"Do you blame us? You threw up on my coworker" said Charles Wallace.

"She did?" said Paul.

"She did" said Sam.

"Then that does it. Jill, I have to take you home. At least until our baby can accept the fact that you're a cop" said Paul.

Jill sighed and joined her husband.

"Sam, if the sheriff needs me... he can find me at home" said Jill.

"He won't need you. The sergeant has everything under control" said Sam.

Jill then left with Paul.

"Now we're an officer down. We're gonna need more help" said Andy.

"Yeah... and I know just who to ask too" said Sam.

"Me too. If a mystery has another tied into it, we call Batman" said Charles Wallace.

"Batman? But we're making progress on our own" said Andy.

"At least we can tell him what we know. Charles Wallace, call Batman and Robin. Calvin, fix the train. Andy, you and I will search for signs of Kristen and Lucy" said Sam.