Chapter 11

Calvin met the Wiggles outside Carmichael's.

"This is the train that needs fixing?" he said.

"Yes it is, Calvin. Do you think you can fix him?" said Greg.

Calvin inspected Thomas and focused on what he needed to do.

"Can you fix me?" said Thomas.

Calvin looked up at his face with wide eyes.

"The train talks" said Jeff.

"Yeah. Thomas, this is Calvin" said Anthony.

"Pleasure, sir" said Thomas.

"So what do you think, Cal? Can you fix Thomas here?" said Greg.

"Hmm. Well, I could try. I have been fixing used cars for a while, so how hard can a train be?" said Calvin.

As he started, Charles Wallace ran to the Batcave and found Batman and Robin.

"Oh! I'm so glad you're here, Batman" said Charles Wallace.

"Charles Wallace. What's the matter, little chum?" said Batman.

"Chad and Jeremy are missing their children" said Charles Wallace.

"Holy disappearing act!" Robin uttered.

"Have you any information?" said Batman.

"Yeah. Chad said his girl Kristen wanted to come to Gotham City. He said no, so we think she went herself and took Jeremy's girl Lucy with her. On top of that, we also know that another girl stole a train that was delivering something to the city" Charles Wallace explained.

"Hmm. Curious. Robin and I had a very similar case last summer" said Batman.

"And the summer before. In fact, we've run into cases like that every summer" said Robin.

"The train part wasn't part of them, but the missing girls was" said Batman.

"What happened?" said Charles Wallace.

"Three little girls of the same age went missing in the city. We always found them in the same location every time" said Batman.

"But we were never able to arrest the crook because he kept getting away" said Robin.

"What did the crook look like?" said Charles Wallace.

"He was fat and had dark hair" said Robin.

"Alright... Would you take me to that location? Kristen and Lucy might be there" said Charles Wallace.

"As you wish" said Batman.

Charles Wallace took out his flip-phone and called Sam.

"Yeah?" said Sam on the other side.

"Sammy, you may wanna talk to train girl again. Batman told me that he ran into the same kind of case every summer. He's taking me to the location they all happened at. So could you tell Andy to join us?" said Charles Wallace.

"You got it. Where is this location?" said Sam.

"Uh... Gotham Central Park" said Charles Wallace.

"Yeah. Did Batman say why the girls went missing last time?" said Sam.

"Yeah. They were taken by a fat dark-haired guy. And I'm starting to suspect that the girl took the train because she was running from him" said Charles Wallace.

"Hmm. Alright. She'll be right there" said Sam.

She hung up and said, "Andy. Charles Wallace said he may have found Kristen and Lucy. Get to Gotham Central Park and help him."

"Yes, sarge" said Andy.

She jumped in the squad car and drove to the park.