chapter 22 - finding

Alastor's POV

I throw my office chair across the room. "I cant get that, she devil out of my head!" I snarl.

my shadow laughs. "I told you to kill her and now after 4 months of missing her, you have gained feelings. I told you that she's not her, but did you listen? no. now Y/n and her are gone. we are cursed Alastor. we cannot find love. that is our punishment. you may deeply want to find a partner in crime, but that will never happen. she.is.gone. she is not coming back from the dead. Y/n is not her. And if she somehow was her, look what's happening now. give up and go back to your old self before her. i loved her too and i know it hurts but the truth is, we cant love in hell. love does not exist for sinners like us."

i sigh. "Your right... im sorry ive been putting you through this old friend. lets just stick to the plan. Y/n was merely a source of entertainment, i need to remember this. thankyou for giving my head a good shake. now! lets go downstairs and continue on with our plan!" i clap my hands, my microphone appearing in my hands.

i walk down stairs to hear angel dust talking to the others, then i hear a door slam shut. humming a tune i make my way to the oters and smile at them.

"well now what was all that fussing about?"

"Angel thinks we arnet doing enough to find Y/n. he really thinks Valentino kidnapped her but im not sure..." Charlie rubs her arms.

"is there proof? and why am i only hearing about this now after 4 months?" I rub my eyes in annoyance.

"well your almost never around and we didn't think you would care that much to look for her..." Charlie says nervously.

"plus I'm sure you had some part to play in this you-" Charlie quickly covers her girlfriends mouth.

I sigh in frustration. now that they are finally deciding to tell me what's possibly happened I feel those familiar emotions bubble up in my stomach. I've only felt this way when my mother died and she was killed. fear. not a common emotion from me to be frank.

walking away I head out the door and to Valentino's headquarters. I avert my eyes from all the grotesque things happening and pretend that it doesn't bother me. since id rather not start a war yet with the triple V's I cant kill these disgusting, loathsome, sinners. quickly making my way to the porn studio, I see Valentino's limo pull up. I stop sensing something wrong once again. I merge with the shadows and watch from a distance.

I watch as Valentino comes out of the limo first, then he walks to the other side of the limo and opens the door. my dead heart drops as I see a bruised Y/n come out, and what shocks me even more is she has gained a lot of weight, or, which is impossible, pregnant.

she takes Valentino's hand and waddles into the porn studio.

I quickly shake my head and follow them in.

"Y/n dear! we have been looking all over for you!" I say smiling wider that normal.

she jumps and hide's behind Valentino, then looks up to him, to which he nods.

confused I wait for one of them to speak, and to my surprise, its Y/n who speaks up.

"I'm sorry to worry you guys... but it was my choice... I'm pregnant and Val and I signed a contract and he would protect my baby if I became his. I belong to Val now and I wont be coming back."

I laugh "my dear, your not pregnant! that's impossible! sinners are not able to reproduce with each other my dear. I'm not sure what's going on but surely you are not pregnant. the only way for one to fall pregnant is if one of the partners is a hell born and unless you have been sleeping around with Imp's, succubus and other hell born's than I am telling you my dear, you are not pregnant." I explain smiling at her, feeling my heart hurt at the thought of her sleeping around.

she looks at me confused then looks up at Val, to which he just smiles and shrugs. Valentino then looks at me and glares. he then shoos Y/n off inside and she obeys.

he then turns back to me scowling. "great. now I have to make up some lie that one of my guys is a hell born and I have to play along. fuck. you really like fucking shit up huh Alastor~ ill let you in on a little secret. she's not a sinner. she's a hell born, a succubus to be exact. she will find out soon enough but for now I need her to believe there's no getting out of this. she's mine now and she will be my breeder. I assume you don't care as you are, you." he laughs and huffs on a cigarette.

"now if you will excuse me, I need to go back inside to my sweets." he tosses the cigar to the ground and stomps it out.

I stand there at a loss for words. that means... that might be my fawn... I need to know if she carries my young. she will become mine.