Chapter 6 - Sleepover

Y/N's POV

Angie growls at the customer hiding me behind his back. "The fuck you here for smiles?"

Smiles? Isnt that what he called the man at the hotel??

"Why I just wanted to see my dear friend Rosie is all! Is she around by any chance?" The man asks.

I step out from behind Angie and take a deep breathe to calm my nerves.

I look at him and we make eye contact very briefly before I start speaking. "No, mums not here. She just left to the butcher shop down the road for dinner sir. She will be back within the next two hours. If you would like I can get one of the girls to come out and assist you if you need or want anything?" I speak like a robot without any emotion but keep a smile on my face nonetheless.

He looks at me with confusion, but his smile never once fades "I do not know who this 'mum' character is my dear. You must have been mistaken. The Rosie I'm talking about is the women that owns this fine establishment and is an overlord. She never once has had a daughter, shes never even thought about adopting a child either. You must be thinking of a different Rosie" he says standing up tall as if he just won a fight or some shit.

I laugh hard and his smile only grows and his eye twitches. "I'm sorry sir but that is in fact my mum. Rosie, the women that owns this shop, and is an overlord, is my mum. She took me in two years ago and I'm her adopted daughter. I'm seriously surprised you haven't heard of me, fuck every lower class demon knows about me. The only ones that dont really know me is the other overloads because she doesn't want to put me in danger. So sir, if you dont have any business here I suggest you fuck.off." I growl at him showing my sharp teeth.

My ears are flattened onto my head and my tail is swishing angrily behind me.

He smiles then laughs. "Oh my dear, you are too entertaining! I'll be on my way now, but do tell Rosie her friend Alastor came by, would you please darling?" He turns swiftly and walks out the door swinging his microphone in his hand before disappearing.

"HAHA oh my kittens got claws!" Angie bursts out laughing and wheezes.

"Shut uuuup!" I whine at him as he makes fun of me.

"I've never seen you get so pissed off, well, other than that time Val slapped your ass. Damn was he ever scared shitless!" Angie laughs wiping an imaginary tear from his eye.

"Whatever, he shouldn't have slapped my ass. The only guy allowed to is you, cause at least I trust you, and well, you gay as fuck" I shrug.

He wraps and arm around my shoulders and leads me to the counter, making me sit down behind it as he sits onto of the counter.

"Ya'know if mum walks in here and sees you sitting on the counter shes gonna kill you" I say glaring at him.

He just shrugs, gets off then sits on my lap.

Laughing I lean into him and hug his waist "your fucking lucky your ass is light"

He chuckles, then we sit in silence enjoying the company.

I sigh "soooo can you pawsably tell me who that deer guy is?" I make a cat pun and he groans.

"Yeah I can, just no more cat puns PLEASE!" he leans back onto me dramatically and sighs.

I laugh and promise to not make any more, but secretly I'm crossing my fingers.

"Anyways the strawberry pimps name is Alastor and hes the 'Radio demon' whatever the fuck that is. Hes supposedly a serial killer and is an overlord. He works at the hotel but he said it's just for 'entertainment' or some shit. I also think hes like, asexual or somethin cause I've been trying to suck his dick since I met the guy" Angel sighs as if hes imagining all those grotesque things he could do with him.