chap 4

When you wake up from the sun you find tseriya sitting next to you with her eyes closed. She looked asleep but there's no way she was comfortable laying her head against the wall.
"Tseriya" you whispered. She opened her eyes and hugged u tightly

"Are you ok.." she says softly to you.you hug her back

"Yea I'm ok it's over now.." you say
"Well you slept in very late it's almost lunch time"

"Its ok I'm not very hungry" you say getting up to leave. Before you could leave your marui tseriya grabs your arm.

"You know ao'nung was just trying to protect you right?" She says in a calm voice.

You shake your head and leave but you didn't know that, maybe he was just being an ass. As you walk out and over near the middle of the island you see ur clan are all bunched up around the water. You walk over to see your parents talking to the people and ao'nung being right next to them.

You and ao'nung had a few seconds of eye contact before you gave him a stink face and turnt to face your parents. You didn't really listen to all of what they where saying but it had to do with a few new rules they must set for our clan including that none of our clan can get close to or mate with anyone from the Omatikaya clan. You just guess ao'nung put them up to this abd u turn away to leave when you hear.

"Hey" come from behind you turn to see lo'ak
"Uhm hi, I'm sorry for yesterday and uh for this.."
"What do you mean?" He says

"Ao'nung knew we kissed and he's scared where gonna mate that's why they had this meeting.." you say as all of the clan rush away. You guess the meeting was over and you look over to see your parents just staring at you and lo'ak.
"Lo'ak right? We have been meaning to speak with you." You mother says

"We don't want you associated with our daughter and we hope you understand, we want what's best for her and what's best-" you father says before your mother cuts him off
"It better we stick to our own kind."
You just look at them and say

"We didn't do anything I swear, I was showing him around.."

"We know and we trust you but we had to just let him know" you father says before both him and your mother walk off

"Thanks." You say to ao'nung as you walk away.
You can hear him say

"I'm sorry ty-lee" but you don't accept his apology

As you walk away with lo'ak he says
"Hey im sorry about all this, I'm the one who kissed you- let's just act like it didn't happen.."
" It doesn't matter" you say

"There just overaxaderating it we can be friends." You say the thought of you guys being friends wasn't good. You wanted to be more. But you parents had forbidden it so u must follow there orders. You walk away from lo'ak and near the sea and before you can dive in a person hugs you from behind.

"Lo'ak really-" you say turning your head to find manalo
"Oh? Lo'ak did you guys get involved? Is that what the meeting was about??" She says
" Well, we kissed and it was magical.." you say
"But?.."

" But we can't be in love and that's final." You say walking into the water
"How will they know if you don't get caught?" Manalo says. It makes you turn around and just stare at her.

"But we would definitely get caught.." you say
"Not if your good hiders.." she says walking up to you.
"Come on." She says
"Huh, well I guess it would work.." you say
"THATS WHAT I LIKE TO HEAR!!!" manalo screams while hugging you.

"Ok calm down you act like this is your love life!" You say
"I wish! If a sexy Omatikaya man walked into my life and wants to be together I wouldn't even care what others would say!" She says
"Well your not the daughter of the chief"
"Well, that too!"

It starts getting dark quick because you over slept.you spent all day hanging with manalo and honestly it made you feel so much better. You start walking over to your marui late so you don't get in trouble. While you walk you find ao'nung. Your still to mad to accept his apology but he your twin so you had to say something.
"Ao'nung?" You say

"Oh, ty-lee hey I'm sorry I didn't know mom and dad would make it a big deal and-" he says you cut him off by hugging him.

"Its cool but really me and lo'ak are just friends I promise!"
"No funny businesses?"

"No I promise" you say. After the hug you leave you had to find lo'ak to tell him that you couldn't be together. You walk over to there marui pod and see the whole family there.
"Uh hi.lo'ak we need to talk." You say in a serious voice.

"Oh ok..." He says as his family watches him leave in silence.
"Look we can't see eachother and I hope you understand I don't like you like that." You say. Ofcourse you liked him but you didn't wanna keep disappointing your mother.

"What? Is this because of your parents? Your just gonna let them control your life!?" He tells. It hits you hard. All your life you've followed what your parents said and you've never noticed.

"Lo'ak what do my parents have to do with this, I don't like you I would never like someone of your kind!" You yell. He states at you with a blank face.
"What!?" He yells

"I don't wanna mate with someone who has demon blood." You say standing your ground.
"Oh fuck you ty-lee I tried understanding you but really how could I understand someone who doesn't even know what they want!"
"What?"

"Yea I really how 'exploring' goes great for you, when your parents die you better hope ao'nung becomes chief because you wouldn't be a real great leader."

" What does exploring have to do with this??"
"Are you really that stupid? You constantly disipoint your parents there probably disappointed all you do with you life is explore, no way that would want you anywhere close to being chief." He says

"I would be an amazing leader!"
"Yea would you really? You say it but it's pretty hard to believe, you do really look beautiful but it doesn't make up for you being a fucking dumbass!"
You slap him

"FUCK YOU LO'AK YOU BITCH!" You yell. You both start hitting each other until lo'aks family finally walk out of the marui to see what's up. As soon as they see you and lo'ak on the fighting they break you guys up. With Jake holding back lo'ak and neyteyam holding you back lo'ak still finds room to talk.

"Oh you don't have to hold her back I'm sure she's just as bad as fighting as she is at everything else I, I mean what can she even do right!" He screams

"oh I'm sure I'll be good at fighting when I rip your stupid little tail off!" You scream before you parents walk up.thats when you notice the whole clan was staring at you guys
"I'm very disappointed.." you mother says
"Oh can everyone stop saying that to me!" You say to her

"If I'm a disappointment so are you where not very far apart!" You say. At that moment neyteyam let's go of you and your mother slaps you in the face. Guess you got your karma for hitting lo'ak.

"Don't talk to your mother that way!" She says
You start crying without a reason. You and your mother always had fights but this was embarrassing she did it in front of everyone and worse if all lo'ak started laughing. You looked over at him with tears in your eyes

"Shut up before I slit your throat." You say in a serious tone. That shut him up and Jake and neyteyam brought him back into the mari.
Your mother just stares at you in disgust.
"Aren't I just the best daughter?" You mumble walking away from her and into the trees.

Words:1395
Thanks for reading!!!💗💗