chapter 11

Wait wait what!?!

"What-"

"No, we just have to be somewhat friends if he's gonna be my brother in law!" I say

It just came out. Manalo looks over at me with a sad kinda frown. But when I look at tyseria and see her blushing heavily I felt so happy for her.

"Yea, uh Iv gotta talk to you by the way" lo'ak says.

I nod and lo'ak grabs a hold of my arm pulling me away from the crowd.

"So, I think you and neteyem might work" he says once we are a good distance from the others.

"Oh.." yea right neteyem

"I was talking to him about you and he was definitely into it! I even told him you wanted to hang out with him today"

I roll my eyes. I didn't want to hang out with him. Don't get me wrong it's easy to tell hes a good guy but I don't want him.

"What? Am I not a good wingman??"

"No actually!" I say playfully hitting him with the stick from my fish

He laughed.

"What did I do wrong??"

"You make me seem desperate!!" I say. That wasn't it obviously.

"I honestly don't get girls" he says looking at me.

But he starts to stare for way too long.

"What?-" I try saying

Before I can finish my words his hand raises to my face and his hands wipe right below my lips.

My face was only full of shock.

"You have fish all over you! You must have been pretty hungry"

"Oh...ooohhh, yea"I say nervously holding the side of my face he had once touched.

"Yea, sorry it was my first meal in a while.."

"Well you should eat more then. later" he says before walking off

I turn my head to the two girls we once where talking too. Tyseria was facing away from me but manalo looked at me with a grin.

                            ______________

"So, one step closer to being together?" Manalo says as we both stand in the water

"Yea..im supposed to hang out with neteyem though. He's gonna think I want him.."

"Well I mean if you don't.."

"What?"

The surprise made me turn my full body twords her.

"What? He's hot!"

"Then I guess I can set you up!" I say with a smile

"Hey, I'll take what I can get" she says with a grin

I look over a shoulder and see neteyem in the distance. He waves at me and walks over. I forcefully smile back.

"Hey ty-lee" he says walking up to me

"Oh hey!"

"Well um, lo'ak said you wanted to hang out with me?"

"Oh yea, I said that didn't I!" I say awkwardly laughing

"Yea, I'm pretty sure he has a giant crush on you though"

"What" I say shocked

"Ohhh, you didn't know?.."

"Wait what?!?"

"The past few days all he talks about is you, and how amazing and pretty you are. I assumed you knew when I say him and you earlier. Looked like you guys had kissed or something"

"Uhm.."

I look over at manalo and she shrugs.

"Well he doesn't actually he likes my sister...I like him"

Manalo grabs my shoulder to turn me around.

"When I shrugged I did not mean that!?!"

"Oh" neteyem says

"It was so stupid! I made this deal I would get him and her together. In return he tried to get you with me"

"Oh.that explains all the talking.."

"To be honest I only hung out with you so I could set you up with someone who likes you.." I say looking away from both of them.

I could feel both there eyes in shock.

"What? Who?" Netemyem says

"Well, your standing right next to her.." I say looking at neteyem

He looks over at manalo and I walk away from them while they where distracted so manalo didn't murder me

                      _____________________

Once I had made it back to my room I quickly sat on the ground and thought about my position. maybe dating his brother would have made him jealous and he would like me again right?.

Just then I hear footsteps and a dark blue head pops into him doorway.

"Hey" lo'ak say walking in

"Oh hey" I smile.

"Why aren't you with my brother?" He replies sitting down next to me.

"Well, him and manalo like eachother so.."

"Oh! Sorry...I totally thought he would like you!"

"It's fine I don't want him too.."

"What? But our deal?.."

"It's stupid. Ik who i wanna be with."

"Who? I said Ima good wingman u can-"

I interrupt him by kissing him. But he didn't seem quite against it. He didn't pull away even though I could feel his eyes on me.

"You.."i reply pulling away.

Words:800
Thanks for reading!!💗💗

End of season 1

I wanted to inform you guys I will be going on a break.i will return at some point but it's much needed.