Is muichiro ok?

Muichiro was out training in the sun. his sword was unsheathed and he was sweating slightly. Genya was sitting under a tree nearby reading a book when Mitsuri and Obanai approached him.

He looked up from his book when he saw them approaching. "Hi Genya!" Mitsuri chirped, skipping over with Obani following close behind. Genya waved at her slightly "Hi Kanroji San, what do you need?"
Mitsuri's face sort-of dropped as she stopped skipping. "well... we wanted to ask you about Muichiro..." Genya looked at her skeptically "what about him?"
"Well..." Mitsuri said, looking back at Obanai. "We noticed that hes been a bit distant from the rest of us hashira and we wanted to know if you knew anything about it?"
"Yeah since you two seem to be such good 'friends ' " Obanai added.

Genya glared at Obanai. "Yeah, we are. Anyway, hes training to challenge himself, missions have been boring for him lately. Is there a problem with that?"

Mitsuri smiled "well, seems he's ok then! just thought we should ask. bye genya!" She skipped off again. Obanai turned to look at Genya and followed behind Mitsuri.
Genya sighed as they walked off and picked his book back up, glancing to look at Muichiro training quickly before flipping another page.