Hot Springs

Notes:

SWORDSMITH VILLAGE TIME BABY.

Oh Oh this was Rich

Aoi was standing in the doorway to one of the rooms, looking over at Genya Cuddling with the Mist Hashira.

Genya was the first to wake up.
He immediately made eye contact with Aoi, jumping at the sight of her watching from the doorway.

"I can explain!" He yelped. "It's not what it looks like!"

Aoi looked at him skeptically.
"Sureeee"

Genya proceeded to hurriedly tell Aoi about the demon imposter and how Muichiro had come and found him.
"He helped me bandage my arm and then he fell asleep and I didn't want to move him!"
Genya lied
"I promise we are not dating or anything!"

He couldn't help but feel a bit guilty about that last part.

Aoi sighed.

"Whatever- just get him out quickly after he wakes up, Tanjiro and the others returned from their mission with Mr Uzui and we need space for them."

...............................

In the following few days Genya was discharged from the butterfly mansion, seeing as his injury was not severe, and a meeting was called for the Hashira in order to discuss Uzui's retirement.

Muichiro found it hard to pay attention during the meeting, he really didn't really care about the defeat of an upper moon or Uzui retiring.

He would really rather be actually anywhere else in the world right now instead of here.
Literally anywhere

But unfortunately, he could not be anywhere else, so he sat through the entire meeting.

It was kind of awkward though, considering that Sanemi was right there and well..
He was secretly dating his brother.

Sanemi would probably beat the living shit out of Tokito if he found out about their relationship.

Though Muichiro had his own blackmail on Sanemi.
Blackmail that Sanemi would literally die if the other hashira learned of....

He stayed there daydreaming about what would happen if he were to Accidentally release this information to the other Hashira, but he was quickly snapped out of his daze by the conclusion of the meeting.

He left swiftly with the other Hashira, eager to get back to his training.

...................

Muichiro was seriously curious.

Ginko had informed him about a rumoured super cool training doll in the swordsmith village and he really wanted to try it out.
Crazy curious enough to go all the way to the swordsmith village to try to find it.

Genya was also super amazing because with no thought at all he came with him.

God how did he get so lucky?

They held hands most of the way and Muichiro said goodbye by reaching up and giving Genya a short kiss on the cheek before they parted ways at the entrance.

Genya was honestly convinced he was in love as he watched his beloved boyfriend trail off.
But not enough in-love to muster up the courage to say I love you

He could whisper it in his mind, but something about this life scared him to confide those special words in his lover.
I love you were powerful words, like tethering yourself to someone.
If he were ever to die, he wouldn't want Muichiro stuck loving him.
He would want him to move on.