2

Yang Yu Teng takes the red key and gets in the hallway, being followed by the big guy. He opens the second door from the hallway and they both get inside.

---

Yu Teng continues to lie still while the other gets dressed, four thousand Taiwanese dollar nots are tossed beside his face on the bed and the big guy leaves the room without saying anything. He closes his eyes, taking a deep breath, trying to bear the excruciating pain in his hole, and mentally curses himself for not having had time to prepare properly before the first program of the night. It's not the first time he's had a caveman as a client, but it obviously always hurts a lot more when he can't prepare himself.

He remains still for several minutes and doesn't even move when Chih Tian enters the room.

"Are you okay?" Chih Tian asks taking the money on Yu Teng side and counting.

"Yes," Yu Teng says, still immobile.

"There's a guy out front looking for you... Sam," Chih Tian says, walking to the door again.

"Ask him to wait a bit? I'll be right away," Yu Teng says.

"That guy was that big?" Chih Tian asks with a grimace.

"More crude than big," Yu Teng says.

After that Chih Tian leaves the room and Yu Teng starts to get out of bed, but the burning in his hole makes him stop and start breathing deeply again. He gets up slowly and goes towards the pants thrown at the foot of the bed. He takes a small glass pipette, filled with white powder, out of his front pocket.

There's no way he can stand the rest of the night sober.

He opens the pipette and picks up some of the powder with his little finger, then takes the contents to his nose and inhales everything. He waits a few seconds for the room stop spinning and goes to the bathroom, drugs and a quick shower is everything that he needs to through the rest of the night. Ten minutes later, Yu Teng get out of the red room and goes towards the reception, where Sam is waiting for him.

"You back," is the first thing that Yu Teng says when he stops close to Sam.

"Hi...," is Sam's answer.

Yu Teng turns to Chih Tian, who is behind the counter.

"The purple one?" Chih Tian asks, and Yu Teng nods. "He paid for the rest of the night," he says lower when gives to Yu Teng the key, who just nods again.

It's unusual, someone pays for the whole night. Most of the men just want a quick fuck, they want to cum and go away. The last time someone paid for the entire night to Yu Teng, was a group of men who was doing a 'party', he remembers everything about that night, it was the worst day of his life. He sends these memories away as quickly as they came, turning his attention to Sam, he tells him to follow him and starts heading towards the same purple room as last time.

They get in the room, when he finishes to close the door, Sam already is sit on the bed. Yu Teng slowly walks over to Sam and crouches between the legs of the man sitting on the bed, staring at the other. He starts to undo the belt on Sam's pants, but before he can unzip the zipper, his movements are impeded by the other's hands.

"I want to touch you," Sam says and before Yu Teng can say something, he is pulled onto the bed and laid on his back in it.

For a few minutes, Sam is just touching him, stroking and groping, over his clothes. He closes his eyes and lets the other do what he wants with him. It doesn't take long for Yu Teng to feel Sam's hands inside his shirt, pulling it up and pulling it off. Normally, he just closes his eyes and waits to be done, transporting himself somewhere else so he can take the physical and emotional pain of all this shit. But for some reason, he doesn't hate being touched by Sam, he doesn't want to close his eyes and hide inside himself until it's all over.