23

Before

Yang Yu Teng and Shih Chih Tian are standing in front of We Best Love, it's dawn, they two have already had countless clients and are now taking a short break. Yu Teng's attention is on a car parked at the beginning of the street, he has seen this car before, in fact, he has seen this car almost every day for the past two months.

He can't see the person in the car in detail, but he can see that it's always the same person, a guy who must be practically the same age as him. He doesn't know why this guy caught his attention so much, he never gets out of the car, he always arrives, stays idle for a few hours and then leaves. But, there's something about him that steals all of Yu Teng's attention.

"What are you looking at?" Chih Tian asks, getting close to Yu Teng and following his gaze.

"The guy who doesn't get out of the car has arrived," Yu Teng says without looking away.

"Do you think he's going to get out of the car at some point?" Chih Tian asks, now the two are looking at the same place.

"I think not," Yu Teng says.

"Cop?" Chih Tian asks.

"No, his car draws too much attention," Yu Teng says, "serial killer?"

"And doesn't his car draw much attention for that?" Chih Tian asks, and they both laugh.

"I'm go there," Yu Teng says.

"Serious?" Chih Tian asks surprised.

Yu Teng just nods and starts walking towards the car. The guy doesn't see Yu Teng approaching, his attention is on some people scattered on the street and continues like that until Yu Teng knocks on the car window.

"Are you planning to stay inside the car all night?" Yu Teng asks when the window is rolled down.

The lighting isn't very good, but Yu Teng manages to confirm the suspicion that that guy is so fucking handsome, but what attracts Yu Teng the most is a glint in the guy's eye. He doesn't know to explain what glint is that, but the glint is there.

The guy in the car just stares at him, clearly not knowing what to say, then Yu Teng gets closer to the car, leans in the open window, and he tries again, "do you want company?" He asks, trying to make it clear what he means by that.

Now he can see the guy's face more clearly, and he has beautiful eyes and a gorgeous mouth, with a sexy mole on the corner of his lower lip.

The guy keeps looking at him like he's hypnotised, and Yu Teng tries again, but this time he holds the guy's chin when he realises he's going to move his head and asks, "yes or no?"

"Yes," the guy finally says, almost in a whisper.

When the guy responds, Yu Teng backs away and says, "follow me."

Now

"Z-Zi Hong... I have to cook," Yu Teng says.

They are in the kitchen of the new apartment and Yu Teng is cooking or rather trying to cook because it's hard to concentrate while Zi Hong is rubbing his hard cock on his ass. Zi Hong's family comes to visit them for the first time to meet Yu Teng, he is nervous and anxious because he has never done anything like this before. Zi Hong is nervous as well, he's trying not to show it so much, but Yu Teng knows he's just as nervous as he is.

"I'm not stopping you from cooking," Zi Hong whispers in his ear. He is hugging Yu Teng's waist and kissing his neck.

Zi Hong knows he shouldn't do this while Yu Teng has a knife in his hand and is trying to cut apples, but... this makes things more interesting and at no time did he tell Zi Hong to get away, actually what he did was take his ass, more, in Zi Hong's direction. Yu Teng is making an apple pie, he decided to start with it because it took longer than the main course. Very carefully, which makes him take longer than usual, he finishes cutting the apples and prepares them to put inside the pie.