11

Has a week since the 'I like you', and Zi Hong still thinks that he is dreaming. In the last week, they spent the nights together and the days talking by message. They talk when they have time and when they don't. This has caused a very distracted Zi Hong at work, but he is the owner of the firm, he has people to do his work for him. Not that he's this kind of boss, but lately, Yu Teng is the only thing he can think of. Zi Hong still finds it hard to believe that that angel likes him, if Yu Teng hadn't said that he likes him, he would probably never have the courage to say what he feels.

Now they two are lying on the bed in the purple room, recovering from their first orgasm of the night.

"I brought you something," Yu Teng says, getting up from the bed and heading towards his bag thrown on an armchair across the room. On top of the bag, there is a small box with the name of the bakery he works on engraved, Yu Teng takes the box and goes back onto the bed. "I know that you said that you don't like sweets very much," he says, opening the box in his hand, "but, you never eat a candy that I made."

Yu Teng take a macaron from the box, Zi Hong opens his mouth, waiting for Yu Teng to put the candy inside. He liked it, the taste is sweet but not cloying, Zi Hong doesn't really like sweets that much, but he liked this one.

Because was Yu Teng, who made it? Probably, but he liked it.

"I liked," Zi Hong says, wrapping his arms around Yu's waist and pulling him into his lap.

"Really?" Yu Teng's tone is cheerful.

"Yeah," Zi Hong says, opening his mouth again, for Yu Teng put another macaron inside.

This time Yu Teng puts the macaron a little deeper into his mouth, brushing his finger over Zi Hong's lower lip.

The biggest change in his relationship is that now neither of them bothers to hide that they like each other. Yu Teng's lips are still off limits, Zi Hong has the impression that his angel wouldn't refuse if he tried to kiss him, but he wants Yu Teng to decide when that will happen, when he is ready.

"Maybe I can do hamburger for you someday," Yu Teng says from nowhere.

Yu Teng doesn't wait for an answer, he puts the macarons box on top of the cupboard and moves forward, pasting his torso to Zi Hong's.

Zi Hong hugs him tighter. His cock is between Yu Teng's buttocks, and the friction makes his soft cock start to wake up again. Yu Teng's thumb curls around Zi Hong's lips as he chews. He notices that Yu Teng's gaze is locked on his lips, so after swallowing, Zi Hong opens his mouth and starts sucking the finger that goes into his mouth.

He can feel Yu Teng hardening against his belly. Zi Hong continues sucking until Yu Teng takes his finger out of his mouth. Zi Hong follows with his eyes the path that that finger, full of saliva, takes to Yu Teng's mouth. Yu Teng's gaze goes to Zi Hong's eyes as he sucks on his own thumb, filled with Zi Hong's saliva. Zi Hong feels his own cock harden against Yu Teng's ass. Yu Teng probably feels it too, he starts to roll against the half-hard cock.

Zi Hong pushes forward, pulling Yu Teng backwards and making him lie on his back on the bed. Yu Teng lets the move go unopposed. They are lying upside down on the bed now, feets on the headboard and heads on the other side. Yu Teng's legs are around Zi Hong's waist, and his hands are walking down Zi Hong's back. Zi Hong leaves a kiss line along Yu Teng's neck and shoulders while his hands tighten the thighs around his waist.

"Z-Zi Hong...," Yu Teng moans. Hearing Yu Teng moaning his real name is an indescribable feeling for Zi Hong, he just wants to record and listen to it twenty-four hours a day.