15

Sunday

This weekend has been a dream, Zi Hong has never been happier, all he wants is for it to never end. He never thought that it would be possible to fall in love so quickly and so hard with someone, but he never wants to leave Yu Teng's side again.

Sunday morning Zi Hong wakes up with kisses all over his face and neck.

"I know that you are awake," Yu Teng says without stopping the kisses.

"No, I'm not, you can keep trying to wake me up," Zi Hong says hugging Yu Teng.

"Okay, I just need you awake down there, anyway," Yu Teng says, taking his hand to Zi Hong's hard cock and moving it up and down slowly.

Zi Hong takes his hand to Yu Teng's ass where he finds an already lubricated hole.

"Are you prepared already?" Zi Hong asks, sticking two fingers inside Yu Teng, that moans against his ear.

"Yeah..." Yu Teng moans, rolling against his fingers, "you just need to put it in," he says putting a condom over Zi Hong's face.

Zi Hong lets out a weak laugh and opens the condom, the position makes it a little difficult but soon he manages to put the condom on and enter Yu Teng. He's moving around, but it's Yu Teng who does most of the work, bouncing on Zi Hong's dick. Zi Hong comes first and Yu Teng a little later with Zi Hong masturbating him.

Someone knocks on the door, and Zi Hong freezes.

On Friday, Yu Teng had asked him to cancel room services because they only arrived at inopportune times. And so Zi Hong did, so he doesn't know why someone is knocking on his bedroom door in the middle of a Sunday morning.

He feels Yu Teng laughing against his neck, "it's a good heart attack, right?" He says ironically.

"When did you order this?" Zi Hong asks as Yu Teng puts on the robe.

"When you were sleeping," Yu Teng responds by going to the door and coming back pushing a food cart, "I'm starving," he says eating a strawberry.

"You didn't want to eat anything yesterday," Zi Hong says, sitting on the bed.

They slept all Saturday, mainly Yu Teng, in the beginning of the night hunger overcame sleep and Zi Hong got up to eat something, but when he called Yu Teng, he just mumbled that he didn't want to and went back to sleep.

"I was busy sleeping," Yu Teng starts filling two cups with coffee. Zi Hong laughs and pulls Yu Teng onto his lap. Yu Teng snuggles into Zi Hong's lap and starts eating. "I have a job interview on Tuesday," he says, giving one cup to him.

"Do you want to leave the bakery?" Zi Hong asks, surprised.

"Yes...," Yu Teng says.

"Why?" Zi Hong asks, and Yu Teng takes a deep breath and turns around, facing him.

"You know why, Joyce practically lives in there," Yu Teng says.

"But you said that you love work there, you don't need to get out because of her," Zi Hong says, pulling Yu Teng closer.

Yu Teng had already said that he didn't intend to stay at the bakery forever, but at least until he graduates, which will take almost two years.

"Is not you who need to see her every day...," Yu Teng says breaking the eye contact.

"Well, she is my wife," Zi Hong says with an obvious tone.