3

"Zi Hong! Are you listening me?" Joyce's voice makes him back to earth.

"Yes... yes, sorry... you are talking about the dinner." Please, god, be that because he stopped to listen to her at the moment she started to talk.

"I'm talking about the dinner? Your little...," Joyce says ironically, clearly trying to control herself. "Your parents going to get here at any moment, and you are still in your underwear, stopped in the middle of the closet, starting blank and dreaming awake!" At the minute she ended to speak, the doorbell play. "And they are here."

He doesn't going to deny that he is more aware on the last two days. But is not his fault, is not his fault that he can't stop thinking about that pretty angel with amber eyes, draw lips, black hair and a mole...

"Lin Zi Hong!" Joyce screams.

"I'm going! I'm going, okay? I go down in fifteen minutes," Zi Hong says, starting to looking of something to dress.

"You have five minutes, or I ask for divorce in front of your mother," is the last thing that Joyce says before walking out of the closet.

He dresses up, using all the five minutes that he has. Zi hong desires to say, 'fuck it' for that family dinner and run to his angel's arms.

'His angel'... angel... he met that whore two days ago, and it already was enough for him completely lose his mind. He can't say why he is so obsessed with Yu, but he is, he just wants to see him. Zi Hong moves lazily, but suddenly he remembers that sooner he ended with this, sooner he can meet Yu. A fake smile takes the place of the tortured expression on his face, for Yu, he can pretend some more that he's a perfect son in a perfect marriage.

When he arrives in the living room, his wife is in an excited conversation with his father.

"Look who decided to show up," Zi Hong's father says when they noted his presence.

"Good night, dad," Zi Hong says during a handshake.

"Darling, I already said that you don't need to make a such elaborate food when we come," his mother says, getting out from the kitchen and stopping on his side. " Hi, my love."

"Hi, mom," Zi Hong gives a hug to her, and after he goes get the glass of wine that Joyce hands him.

"You don't going to believe who I meet today," his mother says with a lot of enthusiasm. Zi Hong takes a big sip of the liquid in his hand, already knowing how is story will end, he's been waiting for it since he talked to Brent a few hours ago. "Brent! He was walking with his son," she continues, "that baby is getting more beautiful every day."

His mother keeps and keeps talking, he and Joyce, none of them say anything. Both of them are tired of this conversation, both of them are tired of this marriage, but none of them knows how to get out of this. He feels bad for her, he knows that she is still trying to make this marriage don't be a hell, that sometimes she thinks that the problem is her, not him.

----

Two hours later, his parents finally leave his house. It's eleven p.m., he just needs wait Joyce go sleep and then he can go find the person who monopolised his thoughts.

During all dinner, Zi Hong just could thinking about him, if he's with someone now, if that person is treating him well, thinking about his pleasure too, or if he is just using him as an unimportant sex toy. Last night his blood boiled when he saw the redness in Yu's hole ring, he wanted to go after the person who made that and punch him, make him pay for treating an angel like that.