22

Yu Teng slept in the same clothes he was wearing when he arrived, Zi Hong was sleeping completely nested in him, and he didn't want to risk waking him up. The alarm goes off, but Yu Teng doesn't move or open his eye, he feels Zi Hong moving to switch off. When the noise ends, he feels Zi Hong turning in his arms and facing him, an arm hugs his waist.

Yu Teng opens his eyes after a peck on his lips, Zi Hong is looking at him, his eyes are still a little swollen, and he looks tired.

They stare at each other for a while without saying anything, but then Zi Hong smiles and says in a hoarse voice of someone who has just woken up, "good morning."

"Good morning," Yu Teng replies, stroking his hair, "how are you?"

"I'm fine, stop worrying about me," Zi Hong says, Yu Teng arches an eyebrow and Zi Hong lets out a weak laugh and sits up in bed, "of course, my mother's reaction made me sad, but the relief of not having to hide anything else is bigger," Yu Teng sits up the bed too, and Zi Hong takes his hand, "I'm fine, really."

Yu Teng gives him a few pecks, and Zi Hong deepens the kiss.

"Love...," Yu Teng says between the kiss, as Zi Hong makes them lie down again, "I'm starving."

"Me too," Zi Hong says, brushing kisses to his neck.

"It's serious, Lin Zi Hong," Yu Teng says with a laugh.

"Okay...," Zi Hong with a weak laugh, getting off him and going to order the breakfast, "your food is on the way," he says, going back to Yu Teng, "now we can go back to...."

Yu Teng nods and they kiss again, they stay like that for a while with their tongues exploring each other's mouths. Yu Teng's hands go to Zi Hong's hair, while his hands travel inside Yu Teng's shirt. They shrug off the pieces of clothing that separate them, and Yu Teng turns them over, getting on top of him. He starts kissing Zi Hong's torso, until he gets to his cock.

Zi Hong lets out soft moans as Yu Teng leaves kisses all over his cock. Yu Teng puts his hand up to Zi Hong's balls, massaging. He feels Zi Hong's hands in his hair when he starts to put his cock in his mouth, but he's the one who keeps commanding the movement. Yu Teng moves up and down, Zi Hong has his eyes closed and mouth open, when he starts moaning a little louder, Yu Teng knows he's close to cum and takes him out of his mouth.

Zi Hong lets out a moan of frustration, Yu Teng chuckles as he takes the lube, and they kiss again. The position changes and now Zi Hong has his cock in his mouth and two fingers inside him. When Zi Hong puts the third finger in, he stops sucking Yu Teng and goes back to kissing him. Yu Teng breaks the kiss with a moan as he feels Zi Hong's fingers curl inside him.

"Hey!" Yu Teng protests when Zi Hong moves away from him out of nowhere.

"Your food, Sir I'm starving," Zi Hong says, amused, pulling his pants back on and heading to the door. Yu Teng is still lying on the bed, he takes three fingers to his hole and sticks them in, his insides are lubricated enough to handle three dry fingers without hurting. "Continued without me?" He asks when he comes back, he stands beside the bed, watching Yu Teng put his fingers in and out of himself.

"You left me empty, I don't like it," Yu Teng replies without stopping his hand movements, he starts to massage his own prostate and maintains eye contact, letting out soft moans, "are you just going to watch?"

Zi Hong is staring at him as if hypnotised, but Yu Teng's words makes him move. He doesn't say anything, just takes off his pants and climbs on top of him again and kisses him. It doesn't take long for Yu Teng to feel Zi Hong's cock entering it. The moans turn into screams and sobs as Zi Hong moves in and out of him, again and again, and again..., his legs hug Zi Hong's waist, and his hand goes to his own dick, moving up and down.