PILOT

"S-Sir w-what are you d-doing... Please s-stop this is inappropriate... S-someone might walk in..."

"You scared of someone walking in on us? Oh come on Ashton, I thought you were better than this..."

"No s-sir,... I ahhh... Sir you mustn't... T-this is w-wro... Ahhhh..."

"Say this is wrong one more time and you'll see the consequences yourself!"

As soon as this words made their way out of his mouth a felt a stinging feeling on my butt.

He spanked me... And all I did was moan in pain and pleasure giving him a chance to slip into me more... His extremely huge manhood was tearing me apart from the inside. I was feeling him reach my stomach. His length tearing apart my butthole. His large hands holding my throat and pinning me to his office desk which was filled with important paperwork that I bought for him to sign...

And now I am under him holding onto my moans which are trying to escape from my mouth. My mind was going haywire with each thrust from him. I was not supposed to enjoy this, but I can't seem to stop my mind from doing so. The release of Dopamine excites me more eager for his touch...

.

.

.

.

.

This is bad...

.

.

.

.

.

Very bad...

.

.

.

.

.

This is not right...

.

.

.

.

.

This was not supposed to be this way...

.

.

.

.

.

He told me...

.

.

.

.

.

No, he promised me...

.

.

.

.

.

It was supposed to be,

.

.

.

.

.

STRICTLY PROFESSIONAL...

.

.

.

.

.

Characters :