CARLTON?

Theatre;

Ashton POV

We arrived at the theatre and selected to watch the movie smile. I love horror movies and I have read a few reviews for this one and this movie seemed legit. Bian brought tickets and popcorn for both of us and we went in the hall to grab our seats. I was enjoying the movie but Bian was just cringing out at the gore and violence. He just to soft hearted for a guy. I snorted at his state and kept watching the movie.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm never watching any movie with you again!"

"Shut up you scared baby!"

"What shut up? That shit was scary as fuck!'

"Language Mr. Medici!"

"Really Ash?"

We we're talking nonsense to each other not noticing someone following us. We were walking out when I felt a stare boring into my head. I turned around to meet the eyes of Carlton. Watching me from his car. He came out spreading his hands in a hugging position. I stared at him for a minute before telling Bian to go ahead and ran to Carlton.

I jumped on him giving him a koala hug

I jumped on him giving him a koala hug. He too held me tightly in his arms while kissing my forehead.

"I missed you Carlton!"

"Really. Then who was that guy holding you like I do?"

Carlton replied a bit annoyed. Is he jealous? If he is I would love to play around a bit more. So I let go off him and asked him sounding clueless...

"What are you talking about. Oh that guy! Well you see he asked me out on a date yesterday. So I fulfilled his wish by saying yes. You see I don't like to see people sad because of a mere rejection..."

"Ash- you know I can get possessive as fuck. So tell me who he is."

"Alright, alright. He's Bian Medici my best friend. The guy I told you about when we first met."

"Oh! Shit so I misunderstood. I should have believed you little one. I am a shitty guy. I'm so sorry little one."

Carlton started to tear up. I panicked and pulled his face closer and pecked his lips.

"Don't cry. I was just teasing you. Please don't cry."

"Fuck! Really. God I hate myself for this."

"Oh no no no. You know what drop me home. How does that sound?"

"Very exciting Ashton... Now will you get in the car or should I pick you up."

"Wait a minute I'll go and inform Bian then we can leave."

"But don't be late. I want to tell you something. Something very interesting."

.

.

.

.

.

Carlton POV

Ashton ran away to inform Bian. He runs like a little ducking. I chuckled and waited for him to return. He returned in a minute or two holding his bag in his hands and running towards me. I grabbed his bag and tossed it in the backseat and lifted him in my arms he squealed loudly but ended up holding onto me. I placed him in the passenger side and went to grab my seat too. We drove off in the night Ashton's hand resting on mine as I was changing the gears of the car... He smiled at me and leaned his head on my shoulder yawning and mumbling sweet words in my ears. I thought for a minute before deciding to take him to my house instead of his as it was the weekend.

This way I'll get an entire week with my Ashton... So I drove off to my house instead of his. I reached there and grabbed his sleeping figure in my hands and went to my bedroom. Cause I don't want my evil witch for a sister to spill anything to Damian. As he is her favorite for some reason even when he ignores the fuck outta her. I placed him on my bed and his bag on the sofa. I went to freshen up and came out 10 minutes later. He was still sleeping when I came out. I changed into my sweats and stared at his sleeping figure. I thought for a moment before going in my closet and picking up a large oversized shirt that could cover his body. I came out and prayed to Jesus for not getting any indecent thoughts.

You are still dating Carlton take things slow. Don't rush it... And with that I opened his shirt and pants leaving him in his underwear. I slipped the shirt over his head and through his hands covering his lower half. I kept my calm for that long. That's fucking impressive... I thought. I again stared at him. His milky legs were looking so edible in my blue shirt. I skimmed my fingers on his thigh. He just whimpered and tried to hold my hand.

He got successful and pulled me on to him and snuggled his head in my chest

He got successful and pulled me on to him and snuggled his head in my chest. I felt very happy knowing the effect I have on this guy and I love it. Because no one else has made me feel the way he makes me feel... I'm whipped for him now. There is no going back anymore...

.

.

.

.

.

Damian POV

"Haa not again!!!"

I got up in my bed drenched in sweat. Cause yeah I got another wet dream about my secretary the dearest... I rubbed my head furiously and went back to try to get some shut-eye. Why? Why do keep getting this dreams... Am I turning gay or something? No no that's not it. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone and dialed Karly's number. She picked up at the first ring. Pathetic bitch...

"Hi Damian baby!!"

"You wanna fuck me. Then come over to my house in 30."

"On my way baby!!!"

I need to calm down. I went to the bathroom to jerk off the boner I got before Karly comes to my house. As expected she arrived exactly 30 minutes later. Dressed in a dress that made her look like a stripper. I smirked at her and pulled her into a deep and hungry kiss. I need to get Ashton out of my head as soon as possible.

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Make sure to like the episode...

And subscribe too...