BATHTUB ✨

Ashton POV

The ominous threat hung in the air as Chase retreated, disappearing into the hallways shadows. The encounter left an indelible mark on the crisp winter night, the echoes of the confrontation lingering as me and Damian stood in the aftermath. I silently turned to Damian, a mixture of gratitude and concern in his eyes.

"Thanks for again standing up for me, Damian."

Damian, with a reassuring smile, replied,

"Always, Ashton. We'll face whatever comes together."

My heart fluttered at his sweet words and I spoke to him with a heart full of love?

"Then as a thanks, I'm inviting you in my house Sir..."

I saw a shade of red crept up his cheeks as he looked away from me for a moment and then nodded his head. I opened the door to my house and welcomed him in, he kept his bags on the couch and I brought him a glass of water to drink. He took the water happily and then I excused myself to take a long bath, as I was tired of the travel back. As I was busy washing myself off I felt a pair of hands circle around me and hold my jaw up. I looked at the person peering down at me and saw Damian standing shirtless and smiling at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and I looked away for a moment, but he propped my head back to him and kissed my lips in the most passionate way.

I returned him the kiss and he pulled my head back to deepen the kiss. He stopped for a moment and then stood up and asked,

"Can I come in? This is a bit uncomfortable like this..."

I got puzzled at his words and looked neatly at him. I saw his boner peeking out from the tent of his pants and yearning to be set free. I gulped shyly and nodded my head to take his pants off. He smirked at me and took off his belt and began to shred each and every piece of clothes that he had one by one. That one minute time felt like and eternity to me as I waited for him to get completely naked. He took off the final piece of clothing and stepped into the bathtub and sat across me.

I kept looking at him with curiosity and confusion, why is he not trying to get this bath into something else? And why am I waiting for him to actually get down and dirty with me right here? Am I getting addicted to him? No no, that can't be. I sigh in frustration and looked down at my semi hard member who I kept hidden from Damian's eyes. As I was about to close my eyes in order to cleary head, Damian spoke up,

"You look needy Puppy... Want me to calm you down?"

I shook my head at him and replied,

"N-no S-sir... I-I am fine... Let's just bathe quickly!"

He gave me a longing stare and then stood up on his knees and came close to me and looked down at my dick. I hid it from him but he just smirked and pulled me by my neck and made my butt land on his thighs which were now spread in the tub. I found myself looking at his hazel eyes with anticipation and fear. He placed his hands on my waist and began to fondle it, giving it a massage now and then. He pulled me closer to him and attached his juicy lips to mine once again and I shifted closer to him, my member hitting his perfectly crafted abs.

The touch made me groan in the kiss and my voice reverberated through Damian's mouth. I pulled his hair as I wanted to deepen the kiss, but he pulled back and spoke in his sexual self tone,

"Turn around Puppy... Let me see you,"

I blushed at his statement and then turned around, my bare ass facing him. I felt a warm breath near my hole as I gasped when I felt his tongue slide across it. I tried to turn around to stop him, but his strong hands kept me in place. His tongue gliding all the way around and above my ass. I shuddered as I noticed that the bath water was getting cold and goosebumps were getting formed on my skin. I tried to speak my mind out, but was getting trapped in my mouth as more and more moans made their way out of my mouth instead of the actual words.

"Ngh... S-sir... I-I feel weird–ahh!"

As soon as I spoke he increased his pace of licking my butthole. I propped my hands on the edge of the bathtub and moaned loudly as Damian's hand found my dick and began to stroke it extremely slow, in order to get the most lewd noises out of my mouth. I left out a breathless moan and dropped my head low as I felt myself coming on his hand. He stopped licking my hole and focusing on my dripping tip. He turned me around and took my member in his mouth and sucked all of the cum that was left in me.

I felt like I was on cloud nine, with Damian by my side. I opened my eyes and gave him a small smile before I felt getting carried by him to my bed. I felt so tired from all the things that I ended up sleep buck ass naked on my bed.

.

.

.

.

.

The next morning;

I woke up in a daze, with a heavy weight weighing me down to the bed. I groaned as I was trying to shift into more comfortable position, but then the flashbacks from yesterday came running into my head. The fight with Chase, Damian literally punching the shit out of him, me inviting him in, going to take a bath, then Damian walking in, the lewd thing we did...

Gahhh...

But, wait a minute, where did Damian go? I thought and turned around to find him hugging me and sleeping soundly next to me in my bed.

Like my boyfriend...

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Make sure to like the episode...

And subscribe too...