MORNING KISSES...

Carlton's house;
7am, morning;

Carlton POV

He fits so perfectly in my arms snoring while keeping his pouty mouth open. I kept playing with his hair that were covering his pretty face. His hands were clutching on to my shirt as he squirmed getting annoyed by my actions. I kissed him and whispered in his ears.

"Get up Ashton

"Get up Ashton. Breakfast is ready!"

"Such a sweet dream..."

"What dream Ashton?"

"Carlton- W-what are you doing in my bed!!!"

"You are the one who is in my bed little one not me"

"WHAT?"

"Whhhhaaaattttt!!!"

"What am I doing here? I-I thought you dropped me home."

"No I didn't. I brought you here cause I want to spent the entire weekend with my cute little boyfriend."

"Really?"

"Yes. Now come let's get breakfast. I've made your favorites. Avocado toast with salmon and black sesame... Let's go and eat"

.

.

.

.

.

Balcony;

We went out to sit at the balcony to enjoy our breakfast. I handed Ashton his toast while I opted for a coffee. He looked at me and digged into his food. He took a big bite and moaned.

"This is so tasty Carlton!!!

"This is so tasty Carlton!!!. You're the best..."

He was eating like a cat munching while keeping his eyes closed. I wiped the little sesame he had on his lips. He opened his eyes and blushed while saying sorry in his sweet voice. I fixed his hair and went into the kitchen to get him some water. I was taking some water when the front door opened and entered my dear sister Katrin looking as if she fucked 50 guys in one single night.