LIAR 🚨

Damian POV

I dragged him to a empty room. I chucked his tiny body in and closed the door behind me. I stood up gaining his balance as I turned on the lights. I glared at him before making my way towards him. Ashton stood there visibly terrified of my demeanor. He was moving back as I invaded his personal space. His back hit the wall and he glanced at me with glossy eyes. My weakness. I mentally groaned and placed my right hand to the side of his face,

"Don't give that look. It will just put fuel to the fire. And I will punish you more badly..."

"S-sir please let m-me g-go I-I am sorry. I s-shouldn't have lied to you. I-I am sorry s-sir... Please forgive..."

He started to sob at this point. And it was hard for me to control myself. His crying has surely became my weakness. Seeing him cry turns me on. I don't know why this happens. But I love seeing him cry under me. I sighed and looked at his sobbing state and held his hands that were again rubbing his nose.

"Don't do that. It will make your clothes dirty. And don't cry. I'm not going to pounce on you or eat you. I'm not a demon or anything... So calm the fuck down..."

He stopped crying when I said that. I handed him a handkerchief and he wiped his nose and eyes.

"Why did you lie to me then in the morning?"

"I-I m-meant to say a friend's date but you asked me before so I just nodded..."

I understood his words. I was the one who implied the date angle after all. I put my finger under his chin lifting his face and fixing his long hair and said.

"It's ok. Just don't lie to me anymore. I'm not going to bind you in anyway. But if you lie to me, I can't promise anything... Now let's go. Carlton must be waiting for us."

As soon as he heard Carlton's name he blushed and nodded like a little girl. I laughed softly and took his hand and went down stairs towards the Drake siblings...

.

.

.

.

.

Carlton POV

Where are they both! How long is Damian gonna talk to him. I miss my little one. Ashton come fast. I was lost in my thoughts when my sister's irritating voice screeched through my ears.

"Here they are! My Damian... Look at him, treating his secretary as if he matters to him. I hate that puny little guy! He's so ugly!"

"Don't forget Katrin the word UGLY starts with U!"

"Fuck off Carlton! And take that puny little guy away from me. Eww..."

Fucking bitch. My mind spoke and I chuckled. Ashton came towards me but Damian was still holding onto his hand. This fucker,

"You can let go of his arm Damian. He's not going to run away or something..."

"I know Carlton. Even if he does, he'll still come back running to me..."

Damian smirked and let go off Ashton's hand. I quickly grab hold of him and take him away from Damian. I took him to the garden so that he can tell me what happened.

 I took him to the garden so that he can tell me what happened

"

Now tell me what happened?",

I asked him. Ashton told me everything, what Damian did and how he made him cry. I clenched my fists controlling my urge to bash Damian's head into the wall. How dare he. Ashton is just an employee of him. And he acts as if Ashton belongs to him.

"But I should thank you. For not saying anything about our date. Thanks a lot Carlton..."

Ashton said bringing me out of my thoughts of killing Damian.

"You thought I would tell him? After what you told me that night. I know how Damian is and I wanted to save you from his torture. And I will always be there to protect you from that asshole!!! Don't worry little one.... I'll always be with you....."

I said truthfully and kissed his strawberry lips. He too returned the gesture but kissing me back. We shared this moment forgetting about everything happened. I was want him to be happy in life, and I can do anything to ensure that.

"Let's go inside. I'm hungry!"

I said and groaned as my stomach was growling for food.

"In what sense are you hungry?"

Ashton ask cheekily. I swear this guy has a dirtier mind than me. I laughed at his antics to be seductive and said.

"For now I'm hungry for food. But I might have you for dessert later..."

He slapped my arm and stood up me following soon after. This little guy has wrapped me up around his little finger. And I don't mind it even a little bit...

.

.

.

.

.

.

The Next Day;

Ashton POV

Yesterday was quite eventful. But I had my moment with Carlton. I'm happy about that. He dropped me home after the party. But not before attacking my lips with his. And a leaving a hickey on my neck as a mark. I too returned the same favour to him by marking him on his neck. I'm sure he must be flaunting his mark around his office like a man. But me I have to hide it from everyone, including Bian. I don't want Damian to find out that I'm gay. I don't want any more trouble from him. He already torments me enough. I thought and brought his coffee to his office. When I opened the door the sight in front of me scared the shit out of me. He was having sex with the same girl he met at his promotion party...

On his desk...

And in front of me...

Like the sex maniac he is...

And that girl was laughing at me...

"Hey there little puppy. Come here I always wanted to go three way with you two..."

"Yeah Ashton. Come on strip for your Boss!!!!"

Shit...

I need to run...

But my legs are glued to the floor...

Somebody...

Save me...

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Make sure to like the episode...

And subscribe too...