RIDE WITH THE PUPPY

The next day;
At the airport;

Ashton POV

15 minutes left for me and Damian to leave for Paris. Damian went to my house and brought my clothes and necessities. I still don't have my phone as I left it at Carlton's house. Is he still looking for me? My mind spoke up. I was tearing up a little but when I saw Damian come closer to me I wiped off my tears and clutched onto my bag. Damian handed me my boarding pass and we went to the private plane Damian owns. We both took our seats while I was just staring at the cloudy sky with my cloudy eyes. I heard Damian clear his throat to gain my attention but I just ignored him.

"Do you want anything to eat?"

No response,

"Ashton I'm asking you not the windows!"

"I'm not hungry,"

"You want to call anyone?"

He said and I whipped my head towards him. Yes I want to call Carlton, I can tell him to meet me in Paris, yes I'll do that!

"Yes I want to call someone,"

"Ok, but first you have to eat. Then and only then I'll give you a chance to make a call."

I nodded in agreement and the stewardess served me some eggs and bacon toast to eat. I quitely ate everything served and again stared at Damian. He glanced at my plate and then handed me a phone. I dialed Carlton's number and waited. He picked the call at the third ring.

"Hello, who's this?"

"It's me, Ashton,"

"Ashton! Where the fuck are you! Where did he took you? I was looking for you everywhere but I was not able to find you. Where are you little one? I can't just sit here and wait for you..."

"I-I am in a plane going to Paris. Please come there I want to meet you. I miss you Carlton!"

"I'll be there little one, don't you worry. I'll come there and will take you away from him. Wait for me... Please..."

"I w-will Carlton..."

"Bye little one..."

"Bye Carlton..."

I cut the line and handed the phone back to Damian. But he gave me the phone back and said,

"Keep it with you. It's your phone now!"

I nodded and took the phone back. I was really tired from yesterday's fiasco that I drifted off to sleep on my seat.

.

.

.

.

.

Damian POV

I was working on some of my remaining work files when I heard soft snores from across me. I turned around to see Ashton sleeping peacefully on the seat. My eyes softened for a moment and I kept staring at him. He must be feeling hella uncomfortable in that seat. So I went near him and picked him up in my arms. I took him to the bedroom and layed his body down on the bed. His shirt was ridden up a bit showing his tiny and milky waist. My hand unknowingly went near it and caressed his waist. He kinda whimpered and squirmed at my touch and mumbled something.

"C-carlton..."

My body got stiff hearing Drake's name. He likes him, he likes Carlton. But still I want to have a beautiful and satisfying night with him. So I layed besides him and pulled his body flushed against mine. I stuffed my face in his nape and wrapped my hands around his little waist. And drifted off to Dreamland. I woke up an hour later and went outside. I don't want him to throw a fit like yesterday. It was really scary to see Ashton's switch turned on to the scary mode. I came out and sat comfortably on my seat and began working again. Ashton came out after an hour more and sat on his seat, he turned towards me and asked me a question,

"Did you put me in the bed?"

"You looked uncomfortable in that seat, so I simply put you in the bed. So don't come on to me like yesterday!"

"I only do it when I lose control on my temper. I'm not a violent person like you. I know how to calm myself down when I have anger bubbling in my mind."

I nodded in agreement because yes he was scary last night. Hitting my chest continuously till he drifted off to sleep. I have to make sure that he doesn't lose his temper. I never knew a little guy like him could be this violent.

.

.

.

.

.

6 hours later;
Paris;

We both came to the hotel and went in. I checked in to our rooms. I got him a separate room even though I didn't want it. He ran to his room and so did I. Dropping my stuff on the bed I went to freshen up. After nearly half hour I came out tying a towel around my waist. I heard a knock on my door. I went near and opened it. And I saw Ashton in front of me face flushed in a deep shade of red. He was holding a package in his hand. He was wearing a a black undershirt and a oversized white shirt above it. And a short black pants paired with some Jordans.

His milky skinny legs were visible through his clothes

His milky skinny legs were visible through his clothes. He was still blushing so I broke the silence,

"Come in, I don't want someone to see you like this."

What the hell did I say? I guess my mind is going haywire. He stared at me for a moment and came in keeping his distance from me. I turned around to get dressed. He was lingering around in the back trying hard not to look at me. A really wild idea came in my mind and I turned towards him and went near. He shifted backwards and his back hit the wall. He held the package in front of my face and whispered in his sweet tiny voice.

"This package came in my room and I guess this belongs to you. I didn't ordered anything, so this has to be yours. So I came here to hand it to you. Please take it so that I can leave!"

"It's not mine Ashton. I ordered it for you, wear it for tonight's meeting with Mr. Donovan at the restaurant,"

.

.

.

.

.

.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Make sure to like the episode...

And subscribe too...