Chapter 3

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 3

    "Grandma——"

    Grandma Yu interrupted her: "Grandma knows that Yueyue is a good boy, and she has been sensible and smart since she was a child. It doesn't matter if you fail this year's interview. It's because of our bad luck, not because of our lack of strength. We will continue next year. Tuition fees Grandpa and grandma come out! Your uncles and aunts come to me if you have any opinions!"

    Yu Yuetong's eyes couldn't help but turn red, although it was her original plan to use the excuse of studying abroad to keep the money, but this time the money was stuffed by her grandma. For a moment, she couldn't help crying.

    In the previous life, Grandpa Yu and Grandma Yu left very early.

    In the first year of the end of the world, the continuous heavy rain made the old man's body very heavy. That's not enough, Yu Yuetong who was studying abroad at the time didn't even come to see him for the last time.

    Not long after Grandpa Yu left, Grandma Yu also fell ill. When the family went out to buy supplies at the end of the year, a robber broke into the empty door and stabbed Grandma Yu who was alone at home. When Yu Yuetong returned home, Grandma Yu had already lost too much blood. Out of breath.

    In just half a year, Yu Yuetong lost two elderly people who loved her one after another.

    The death of grandparents is like a bad start.

    Then, more and more family members were involved in the accident, and at some point, only young people of their generation were left by Yu Yuetong's side. Then, less and less, less and less, until finally, she was alone as the walking dead.

    In the end, the puppy who depended on her for life also died, and she had no one to rely on, no relatives, and no one to talk to.

    Yu Yuetong survived high temperatures, cold waves, floods, droughts, famines, and even mutated animal and plant disasters, but chose to die on the eve of the end of the cold wave.

    On the day of her death, which happened to be New Year's Eve, the base distributed bark dumplings stuffed with corn cobs, ten for each person. It can be said that this was the most abundant day in the base throughout the year.

    However, Yu Yuetong chose to die.

    She was so alone, so lonely, that she hadn't even spoken a word in the two months before she chose to die.

    Because no one talked to her, relatives, friends, teammates, and the puppy who had been with her all died. It's so hard, I can't see any hope, only endless loneliness.

    Yu Yuetong couldn't even tell whether she was lucky or abandoned by the world.

    "Yueyue, what's the matter with Yueyue?"

    Yu Yuetong cried so heartbreakingly, she just shed tears silently, but she couldn't stop no matter what, almost turned into real sadness and radiated from her body .

    "Grandma, I will definitely come back." Yu Yuetong promised.

    It was her fault that made her parents worry so much. But she has to go to country A.