Chapter 19 (1)

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 19 (1)

    The tomato market was stimulated by Yu Yuetong, and it became a little more energetic. Yu Yuetong did not rush to buy tomatoes. It’s good for people to buy more. Although it’s more than a year before the end of the world, no one’s house is short of food and drink. Just leave it alone and forget about it. If the end of the world can be found, at least there will be more work. Hope to go down.

    Yu Yuetong deliberately slowed down, but farmers are the least able to bear risks. Many of them don't even have the chance to try again. When they hear that someone accepts it, they sell it desperately. Tomatoes are different from rice, if they are stored for one more day, they will become rotten.

    In the end, as many as 50,000 tons of tomatoes made it to the space.

    Yu Yuetong felt very uncomfortable watching it.

    Happy lives are different, but sad lives are always similar.

    She thought of her childhood and the tragic situation after the end of the world.

    Her childhood was spent in poverty and poverty. Yu Yuetong was a child, and even when the sky fell, her parents would shelter her from the wind and rain. .

    When the end of the world came and lost her parents, Yu Yuetong began to face the despair and misery of life.

    Bitter.

    It's too difficult, it's too difficult to live, just to live, you've already done your best.

    But no matter how hard it is, you have to struggle and try your best to survive!

    After harvesting the last truckload of tomatoes, the retail price of Yucheng's tomatoes returned to 2 yuan a catty. Yu's mother was talking about it and made a bunch of tomato sauce for Yu Yuetong.

    "The ketchup in the supermarket is full of pigment and starch. As an adult, you have to learn to cook and take care of yourself. Don't take out milk tea every day, it won't taste good." Yu's mother rambled on to clean up for Yu

    Yuetong with luggage.

    Mom may be the strangest existence in the world. On the one hand, she wants you to be independent and diligent, and on the other hand, she does all the work.

    Yu Yuetong looked at her busy figure with sore eyes.

    Yu Yuetong knew how to cook when she was very young, and her parents were busy, so she would have to go hungry most of the time if she didn't light up her cooking skills. It's not that Yu's mother doesn't take care of her, but that she is too busy and tired.

    But Yu Yuetong's cooking skills have basically not improved, and the reason is very simple. No matter how busy or tired Mother Yu is, she will take care of her as much as possible.

    "Mom, I will take good care of myself. You and Dad will also take good care of you. Wait for me to come back."

    Probably because Yu Yuetong seldom said such nasty words, the reserved Yu father and Yu mother were both stunned for a while, not knowing what to do. How should I answer.