Chapter 69 (1)

return

Returning to natural disasters and stockpiling

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 69 (1)

    Yu Yuetong has a lot of bad tastes, of course she thought of loading the language system for January and February.

    The reason why I haven't added it until now is also very simple-one is busy, and the other is that there is no suitable tone.

    Today's intelligent voice is developing rapidly. It is no longer a rigid mechanical word-by-word as before, but can already speak a complete sentence fluently according to the cadence of words.

    But that's all.

    AI still can't understand emotions, what it reads is like poetry recitation, and it can't communicate with people normally according to the context.

    Most importantly - there are so few tones to choose from! ! !

    Picky (voice-activated) Yu Yuetong thinks they are not good enough for her little ones!

    Coupled with the fact that I have been so busy these days that I have no skills, the setting of the language system, which cannot be done subjectively and objectively, has been delayed in this way.

    Yu Yuetong suppressed the surprise in her heart and called out tentatively: "January?" The little puppet's eyebrows and eyes curved: "     Master

    , I'm here."

The chirping of the chicks is still tender.

    Although the sound between each word is still a bit long, it sounds much smoother than the stuttering just now.

    Mutated? Become refined? Controlled by other supernatural beings?

    Thoughts of various conspiracy theories were running wild in her mind, but what Yu Yuetong said was—     "

    January, call mom."

When setting up her character, Yu Yuetong accidentally tended to be gentle and considerate.

    There is no other reason, but a kind of intuition. Compared with Miss Tsundere, January is more suitable for smiling gently.

    Facts have proved that compared to Tsundere, Yu Yuetong likes January because she is gentle and considerate.

    As soon as he finished his work, he turned around and saw January holding a towel and water and smiling at her softly, it couldn't have been more foul.

    Yu Yuetong has never taught the puppet to speak, and the puppet is similar to artificial intelligence but only similar.

    Their actions are set by Yu Yuetong, and they have the ability to learn, but they are far less convenient than artificial intelligence, which can directly copy and paste knowledge.

    In terms of knowledge, it cannot be loaded with skill packs like abilities, but just like humans and animals, the growth of puppets needs to rely on their own learning and hard work.

    In a sense, January is just a three-month-old "child". Although only three months old, January roughly knows what the word "mother" stands for.