Chapter 17

return

Back to natural disaster stockpiling busy

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 17

    During Yu Yuetong's stay abroad, Yu's family called once to ask her if she had an interview, but Yu Yuetong was fooled.

    But it's okay to keep fooling around. After the harvest season has collected enough supplies, Yu Yuetong is also ready to go back.

    Agricultural products in country A are extremely cheap, but daily necessities are very expensive. Paper towels, clothes, sanitary napkins, anti-inflammatory drugs... There are many, many things that she hasn't prepared yet.

    Yu Yuetong originally planned to go back after purchasing the most basic food in country A. Being delayed by Europe for a few days, Yu Yuetong didn't feel annoyed by disrupting her plan at all.

    When Yu Yuetong got off the plane, he saw Father Yu waiting outside. He hadn't seen him for a few months, and he was getting older, and the white hair on his hair became more and more presentable.

    "Are you back?" Father Yu went to get Yu Yuetong's luggage naturally, without any intimate words, but the familiar movements made Yu Yuetong's eyes sore.

    When I was in high school, the school was far away from home and I had to live in accommodation. In key high schools, I paid close attention to my studies. I only let go home once every half a month, and I had to take a two-hour bus ride back home.

    The speed of the taxi will be faster, but the driver always has to collect five or six students to drive in order to solicit customers. It is only better than the bus, and the half-hour journey is abruptly shortened to one and a half hours.

    Yu Yuetong was motion sick, and when she got home, her face was pale and she didn't want to eat. Father Yu loves her dearly, and after that, Father Yu drives an electric car to pick her up every time. It’s okay to take her to school, but two hours before she leaves school, he has to drive the electric car out to the school gate to wait for her and pick her up. .

    At that time, Yu Yuetong was sitting behind Yu's father, and could clearly see his hair. In her sophomore year of high school, Yu Yuetong quietly pulled out a white hair, but now, Yu's father's white hair is already beyond her reach. It's over.

    When does a man start to grow old? Is there more gray hair on the hair? No, it was when he lowered his head to ask his daughter's opinion and listen to her.

    Yu Yuetong thought of the phone call before returning, and felt very uncomfortable.

    Yu Yuetong didn't quarrel with him or fight coldly as usual, but said softly: "Dad, I'm back."

    Yu's father's eyes turned red, and he quickly lowered his head: "Well, it's good to come back, your mother will give it to you Made a table of favorite dishes."

    "Mom!" Yu Yuetong hugged Yu's mother, her eyes turned red.

    "What's the matter?" Yu's mother's eye circles were also a little red, she was used to her daughter going out, and the child would always be independent when he grew up, but Yu Yuetong's hug immediately broke her defenses.